DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A lupe ambition

3 posters

Go down

A lupe ambition Empty A lupe ambition

Post  King Electro Marcello Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:05 pm

"Edon!" He said, his voice low but thunderous.He called him bluntly allowing himself to call him by his given name instead of your Highness or other big words. Electro's expression turned determined as he gathered the courage to ask his question. "One of the newer females has not only stolen my heart, but also my very soul. A russet fae named Alvarez, a lupe from Wacry's side." Electro paused for a heartbeat, there was an air of restlessness about the auburn man. "I'm not a wolf to rush into things blindly, but some how she's made it to where it's hard to control myself. She's already confessed that she too has feelings for me, and I too let her know my own." Electro stopped as his bright blue optics met his, a glow would flicker on whenever he was speaking of his beloved Alavrez.His voice with all its own individualistic wisdom would float to him, he forced himself back to his sense and controlled his breathing. In, and out. Slowly, bit by bit, he calmed down, as he waited for Edon response.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

A lupe ambition Empty Re: A lupe ambition

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:08 am

Interest in what he now had to say to him made the brute's brow furrow gently, not in aggression or anger, but more in a state of puzzlement. His smirk continued to grace his maw as Electro spoke to him, his brow still somewhat furrowed he watched him, taking a moment to seat himself, the great beast slowly eased into a sitting positions, painful as it was for him to do, the appearance of this seemed to make his age appear much older than it truly was. But he could do it, stiffness and slight pain aside he sat. "I see." He simply replied before a pause ensued and he let a sigh escaped the great brute's lungs, like a hefty roll of thunder they bellowed from the depths of his great neck, the vibrations would so vibrate the healthy greens that surrounded them.. He then raised himself from where he was sitting, slowly but surely now standing on all fours after taking a moment to rest his large pads. "You got yourself in troubles again, Electro"
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:30 am

He sat down looking straight as an icy statue,with a mellow-blank expresionless figure upon his face, her was ready to take every remark or scaracastic comment of his brother as he hear him sigh yet he was suprised to see how calm his brother was. Obviously he already knew about it, how else he would keep is calm temper even after a news life this. A long silence passed between them as the tyran sighed, allowing another roll of involuntary growls to bellow from his chest. His neck was frozen into a powerful crane, as his cranium pointed apon his brother. An evil scowl plagued his figure, right before snapping at what seemed to be absolutely nothing. "You're wrong again brother. I love her." He held his cranium up high as a regal he was, he wouldn't let him go easily.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:44 am

He remained calm even though his own brother just challenged him a moment ago snapping the air. He let out one more sigh, as his bright blue optics watched his brother every movement, remembering of his own temper and comportament when he was his age. "You are indeed young and independet now. You think everything it's yours. But it's not quite like that, but you'll probably learn that on the hard way like I did" He shook his head, not in dissaproval more in disspaointed that his brother wouldn't get that he need to stop getting himself into troubles that he can't handell alone. Yet, he knew how it was, but he didn't wanted his little brother to follow the same wrong path he did. However, he couldn't breka his soul and say no to him, so he instead encourage him to do so ;cause he will some day step down off the throne and Electro will follow and a king, no mather how great or powerfull he is, he is only dust with out a queen, exactly what their mother, Ancient, teached them. "You've my blessing." he said in a low voice as a slight smile curled on the edges of his maw. "I will go talk with Kaiosee, but I can't promise anything." He added before any replys could be said as he rises up back on his large paws, and start to pad towards the Aspen borders.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:47 am

A smirk curled on one side of his jawls as his brother gave them his blessing, now the difficult part will be Kaiosee, who won't let his precious Alvarez leave. But he forgot one thing, Alvarez was his and his alone, he was ready to fight 'til death for the love and affection of his beloved russet queen. Seeing how his brother pads off towards the borders of Aspen, he remained there, in the icy statue position not moveing even a muscle from it's place, expecting his arrival.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:14 am

[topic closed]
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down