DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Narcissisus in red dress

3 posters

Go down

Narcissisus in red dress Empty Narcissisus in red dress

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:28 pm

An eerie hum ghosted in the wake of a sanguine siren, ever there ever not. She was but a ghost, a transcendental being that flickered in and out of existence upon her own whimsical desires. Each calculated step descended upon the dampening terrain was an act of levitation, an impossibility. Despite the debris and watery transgression there was nothing to announce her arrival, not even a hushed whisper of any other living being's within the same vicinity of the temptress. Yet her restlessness had been placated, soothed by her earlier encounter with a knight that she had simply been fascinated by and he was not one to disappoint. The thought alone drew a languid smirk upon blood-kissed lips, tempting her with its past memories and of the future to come. But alas, the fun and games had to come to an end and once more she traversed the lands alone. The isolation suited her even in lieu of her heart's fancies for trickery and deception; perhaps it was because her toys could never take hold of her sadistic adoration enough for her to stay. It often explained why she had yet to truly affiliate herself with the many packs scattered across Dark Illusion -- it was too confining having to promise herself to a whole community, hunting whensoever the Wacry called for it, and being forced to act upon anyone else's will but her own. Such a life provoked the kind of stir-crazy disposition that had made her as destructive as she'd been in her previous home. She was not made for commitments nor would she ever seek the kind of berserk rage that had been forced upon her vessel during her time in what she had deemed to be purgatory. Dismissively, the mistress shook her unblemished dome as if warding off the unwanted memories. No, instead, her attention was diverted to the rising temperature from the ground. Here she could have sworn that Mother Earth was truly living and breathing, her chest rising and falling with each step upon the uneven slopes of the heated spring. Gradually, she halted her steps by the inflamed waters and without a thought to spare, descended within its unknown depths. Her movements were unparalleled in grace and once again, she was a phantom veiled by the curls of steam rising from the waters.
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello

Back to top Go down

Narcissisus in red dress Empty Re: Narcissisus in red dress

Post  Margrave Swift Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:18 am

The land so still and undisturbed, not a sound heard through this lively area besides the always gurgling river that never ceased its movement. The rising steam from the rapids made it evident it was much warmer than the atmosphere though through my thick black coat I couldn't tell much difference. My two even steady blue eyes flickered about the area, an act of caution perhaps, although I wasn't ever very concerned with outside threats. Not even here in a land so unfamiliar and overflowing with life. My orbs narrowed in the slightest manner upon Alvarez and with all the silence it was a wonder I had spotted her at all, for I certainly hadn't heard a single disturbance from her position around these ever present waters. I tilted my head a bit to the side in my confusion, the pressing thoughts that had been disturbing my inner peace scattered as I took in this puzzling scene. I blinked my bright blues several times, all other crucial thoughts and anticipations seemed trivial now as I focused my being on the female. So isolated and far from the camps of both the Vilkas and Wacry families I was taken back for never had I seen her alone. Electro almost always seemed to be in tow or lurking somewhere among the shadows. It is true the Wacry clan was a bit more eccentric than others I had encountered, far more centered and open minded but even so I wouldn't have ever guessed to find one here and so alone. I set my skull right again and flicked my tail behind me observing carefully as I always did in new surrounding and surprising situations. Perhaps I had perceived this wolf wrong the first time around. Being a loner for most of my life I knew nothing but independence and lacked any desires for commitments and it seemed I was glancing at a piece of this female I hadn't noticed before. A more carefree side even. There was no trace of timidness or fear in her being as she entered the watery depths of the smoking river. It felt almost wrong to be here intruding on her now though I hadn't been aware of her presence in the first place. After a moment of debate I liberated my obsidian, slender frame from the shadows to expose myself in the sunlight. It only seemed fair after all. "Didn't think you were independent type. It seems I was wrong about you." My voice was soft and in a pleasant pitch that wouldn't disturb the tranquility of this peaceful escape.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:19 pm

With wide-eye's and her breath officially hitched within her throat, she watched as the female of shadowy hue's thre herself into the area. An inquisitive brow drew itself along her crown as she surveyed her with mildly piqued interest. Unknowingly her jaw had slowly but surely opened in an expression not dissimilar to shock. All the better that she herself had not realized just how surprised she must have seemed. Typically she was better at controlling what it was she allowed strangers to see but in this case, it was a strange encounter.

" You don't know many things about me, Lady Swift." The vixen inquired harmlessly. What else was she to do or say? It seemed inappropriate to simply walk away from her though she was indeed intruding into her silence yet all the same, there was a touch of hesitance that greatly belabored the choice of actually approaching her as she grew more aggressive 'cause of pregnancy. So she remained rooted where she stood now, her inquisitive gaze still fixate on the source of the voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:46 pm

"Clearly." I answered maintaining my gentle tone that blended easily in this calm place. Just as I shouldn't be approached when I'm in my own trance of hostility I knew better than to advance further than I already have upon noticing she was in her own peaceful one. I lifted my muzzle upward a bit, inhaling deeply with blue eyes closed as if I was mentally seeing the scents I was perceiving around me. I exhaled calmly opening my bright eyes as I lowered my muzzle back to become parallel with the ground. "So the rumors are true..." I continued now curiously as my sights flickered about the area still catching no other scents of wolves hidden in the shadows. "I'm surprised either family let you run off here alone." I added out of genuine curiosity yet it wasn't directed as an insult to her ability to defend herself.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Her ears perked upon hearing the words the shadowy hue's faw provided although in truth, she only cared up until the point in which she began to speak about the rumors. Amusement twinkled in her honeyed orbs, whilst she seated herself some distance away but not so far that conversation would be strained. "You might be right, but Im afraid I don't listen to those kind of things, so I surely might not know what the wind can get to any lupe ears." She purred in a blatant honesty that was typically not a trademark of the crimson dove but alas, no one needed to know of her malignant ways, not while she was still sharing such information, such knowledge. "Im good at masking my feelings, but tell me, what are the rumors."
An airy chuckle sought passage from her vocals. Sincere as a hard glint flashed across her honey eyes. She felt herself a scientist dissecting a new creature or trying to understand a biological anomaly.[/center]

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:24 pm

Strong, ghostly frame of the gargoyle would move through the field deftly. Each step that he took was quiet as he chose to step upon hard ground and the treacherous, humongous roots of trees rather than onto the leaves. His motives were undisclosed; and the way he moved belied any particular menace that was hidden within his monstrous soul. Nonetheless, his icy, rhodochrosite gaze would seem to burn a hole through the path a head of him as he walked, leaving him unmolested by any other wolf or creature. Amnity was a quiet place indeed, but he could smell familiar wolves. Indeed, what a lovely gain for the day. A charming smile that was intertwined with wickedness curled up around the sides of his ebony lips as he approached the familiar faces,surprisingly, he could find them in such lands.
Holding his head regally, tail high in posture of dominance, Electro would seek to move beside Alvarez, but maintaining a respectable distance between them. Cold gaze would flick from the his beloved Alvarez to Lady Swift, and he would smile, revealing the murderous fangs that lay within. "Darkest Greetings." His deep baritone remained cool, and calm, as though what he said was the most normal thing to do. Tilting his head slightly in a charming manner, he would lift a brow at Alvarez, and then at Lady Swift. He would confer with the sinister sphinx later.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 pm

My soft brow raised as I realized by her words she may not have understood the knowledge I concealed within my own, a thin smile crossed my maw in amusement at her demeanor. I lifted my dainty black paws, moving one ahead of the other systematically until they were sinking into the soil near the water the female had placed herself. I stopped then, paws feeling as though they were in some kind of natural cement although I knew within a moment's notice I could remove them without any kind of struggle. I shook my head once before parting my elegant maw allowing the words to roll easily off my tongue. "I mean to congratulate you and Electro." I said casually with a flick of my tail and a shrug of my narrow shoulder though during my speech my eyes were elsewhere. I once overed the environment across the water again making the gesture nonchalant to anyone else who had noticed my eye movement. "I figured an expecting mother carrying from both families would be less....Exposed." I said searching for the last word to avoid making it seem like I believed she should be babysat, my voice trailed off towards the end as Electro made his appearance. I fixed my gaze on him and nodded once in acknowledgement, "Hello, Electro."
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:44 pm

Today was a day unlike any other. She though she could get out of the busy pack life and just have a moment for herself, but yet Swift intrudence, though at first wasn't plesant, now she found herself actually enjoying her conversation. "Though Im going to give birth tomorrow or the day after, pack life can be stressful, and I believe you know better than anyone. Even though those pups are the most important, I can defend my self, and of course Electro is following me everywhere. Wouldn't you do the same?" There was no mockery nor sarcasm to poison the sincerity for this was no joking matter. Despite her love for games, there were a few thing's she took seriously beyond her family lineage and that was the bonds they'd formed overtime. The confirmation was a necessity as the siren drew herself to her full length, waiting in anticipation for the answer she already knew.

Her lithe limbs moved with purpose. Each serpentine sway of her vessel was deliberate, calculated, and wholly natural as her hips moved from side to side in a provocative dance. Moveing delicately a paw in front of the other her honey lacquered orbs caught sight of an utterly blinding white coat. But what had truly caught the russet siren attention was the familiarity of the perfume and the wave of care that instantaneously washed over her. Second's and minute's passed until at last, the cherub spoke. "Bonjour, my amor." The volatile wraith that he was had been touched by the glow of her autumn eyes, his flesh had felt the touch of her lips to his cheek, she had left him shaken. although his dreams haunted by her image far before their encounter. His shadow mimicked his stance, a stare so solemn and heavy that even the light reflected from the souls of the dead could not spark a flame so familiar to his persona.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:55 pm

With his cranium held at a comfortably regal height and with an icy aura radiating off his entire build, it did not take long for others to see that he was not a man to be trifled with. Indeed, his stone-cold gaze seemed to burn through a path ahead of him with little to no conscience being betrayed through his eyes.
Moving past the reeds and muddy areas caused the White Death's pelt to be splashed with dirt but it did not stop him from quickly approaching the pale figures of the two females. Instinctively, he would move over to Alvarez, and gently, Electro rested his cranium above Alvarez head for a brief, a tender moment, settling his careing blue gaze upon her lovely reddish features before he turned his emotionless sights onto the slender yet muscled obsidian figure of Lady Swift. "I am assumeing you're remaining into the pack?." Electro voice was high and he would wait for an answer, his tail limp with patience.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:09 am

At Alvarez's question my icy blue gaze narrowed slightly though it was in thought and not in any type of resentment or anger, I gave her the truthful answer I was sure she already anticipated. "Without hesitation." I said with my pleasant tone becoming edgy, it was obvious I took my loyalties extremely seriously to the point of death. I allowed my eyes to wander away from the two as they embraced, not wishing to intrude on their personal lives any more than I already had unexpectedly done. My pointed black ears flickered as a southern wind ruffled my pelt but my focus was resurrected once Electro had addressed me with a question I knew would eventually come from one of the Vilkas. My features went blank for only a moment, my thought process complicated but surprisingly fast despite the inner turmoil I had felt only days ago. It was now for the first time I had realized my lack of direction and action forced my characteristic animosity from my demeanor, perhaps leading to weakness. Almost like I was 'domesticated.' Something I would not tolerate from myself. I became irritated at myself in that moment, feeling the convection of raw anger searing inside of me. A bit of my more hostile past life creeping back to me though it didn't shatter my practiced composure. "I gave Edon and Ancient my word I would serve your family to the death. Whether your brother's judgement leaves me remaining in the pack or exiled into the borderlands, that is a promise I intend to keep." I countered with a darker voice, edgier and a little more tense though no negativity was directed at either of them.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:18 am

The russet siren brushed tenderly her crown on his chin as he rested his head above her. She was pregnant, with Electro's young, but she had yet to tell her 'king', she was actually pondering how to do so. Muscles tensed, she was not showing yet, thank god, so she had some time to reveal the news to him and everyone else. But no one else really mattered. Her autumn gaze turned towards the fae, she notice Electro question was inevitable and made the fae angrily as she could clearly observe in her tone, but perhaps not on him. She parted her blood-kissed lips, "It's hard for us to remain on any of our pack lands, so I believe we'll be forced to find a den somewhere around here." She said,trying to keep her tone gentle, instead of harsh like it would typically sound. Raising a brow at the fae, she couldn't help but laugh a little bit, it was light, joyful. Unlike her typical sinister chuckle.

After a few patter of her long eyelashes her honey gaze shifted again towards her beloved Electro, "I spoke with Kaiosee earlier." she purred, sweet words coated in venom. There was such darkness in her heart, the sticky tendrils wrapped around any light in this world, suffocating it to the end of its time. The way she moved, the way she spoke, it tended to be hypnotic, some kind of magic tainting those around her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:29 am

I gazed around the open area critically with my oceanic orbs surveying every trivial detail of it. Upon another inhale I still caught the scent of no one else, no other pack camps nearby. Not even now could I catch a clear scent from Edon's territory let alone Kaiosee's. Such an isolated place with so many variations in its condition, the unpredictable water levels. Just then did the existence of the arrival of the pups sink in, I exhaled as the wave of new knowledge flooded over my head saturating my thoughts. Certainly these pups would fall into the Vilkas bloodline and therefore I would be obligated to protect them by default if need be. My word was my bond. I sat back on my narrow haunches, seating myself neatly on a pillow of fresh grasses that flanked the water naturally as I waited for Electro's response.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:32 am

Her voice with all its own individualistic wisdom would float to him, its feminine tones soothing the burning and throbbing in his mind. Slowly, Electro forced himself back to his sense and controlled his breathing. In, and out. Slowly, bit by bit, he calmed down. He would not approach Lady Swift but remain where he was. Nonetheless, his intelligent mind was quick to remember the words that she said. It was after she was done that he snorted and turned back to face her, his eyes skeptical. "I am proud to have you among us the same way as I am proud to have Vilkas blood in my veins." It was his family pride and tradition. He was not perhaps, the most pleasant of wolves to get along with, but it was rare these days to truly see a sincere wolf sticking to its roots. Also, what other choice was there but to latch his pride and dignity onto his family name? If not, all 3 years of his life would have been wasted and his own character would prevent himself from caving into necessary shame or regret.

Feeling better, the angelic featured lupe gaze at Alvarez, as his words reach his massive pointed ears forceing them to rotate in the general direction of her melodic voice, though his blue gaze narrowed hearing the name of that cursed lupe. He remained silent and only nodding his cranium at her words.He knew of his intensions towards Alvarez and about his romantic feelings about her, the name alone would disgust him and want to lock his murderous canines into his throat. Alvarez was something that was his and his alone. Her luscious fur and easygoing ways with him, her love for masochism and also her cunning and spite towards lesser wolves - these values were his very own and in this deeply misguided manner he was lured to her like no other. She held substance beneath her thin pelt, and his rebuke to her had already started to hold some intermingling, rarely seen tenderness despite their briefness in appearance. She had a subtle hold upon him in certain ways and these would not be forgotten. Only the though that cursed lupe would lay a paw on her brings him a bad taste on his tongue.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:39 am

As she would lay her eyes upon a scene, a dark smirk plastered across her maw, something twisted and sick. Only what would be seen in your deepest, darkest nightmares. Her autumn gaze flew over his white yet splashed dirty coat, spotting the cuts that bore into his flesh. Dried blood coated the wounds, and she raised a brow curiously. Moving close to him, she pushed against him. Not caring that he smelt of blood and death nor that her well cared coat will get dirty. "My dear...what trouble have you gotten into?" she purred, moving to his face to tenderly lick the open wounds which had begun to bleed again. The warmth of her tongue was gentle against his injuries, caressing them with secret desires. The touch was comforting, but enough to clean the dirt and dried blood out so no infections would begin.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:48 am

Electro sat as still as an icy statue, posture upright and demeanour emotionless. Muscles ached terribly beneath his pelt from the rogue surprise attack vulnerable load upon his shoulders. Blood continued to seep through his cranium as he waited, but he refused to let a single sign of pain leave his features.
His expression softened as she came as she came closer and pushed her dame against his. She came up to him, her touch against his cranium was soft, but he reflexively jerked his cranium away, the pain clearly showing through his eyes. Nonetheless, knowing that this had to be done, he gritted his canines and slowly inched his cranium back to her, allowing the russet woman to clean his wounds. The white brute was slowly drifting into comfort as her warm tongue soothed, and he flicked her ears at her words, a deep rumble of laughter rolling forth. "You know the rogue that treathened you the other day. I wouldn't have allowed you to be hurt by that thing Alvarez."
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 am

He did not fight her touch, which pleased the russet phantom a great amount. Only pain would make him flinch away, oh he truly needed to learn to enjoy the suffering. It was nothing but a sweet agony, that would bring him joy and pleasure. Especially if he were under her broken wings. The blood on her tongue was delicious, being his of course. But any other blood in her maw would be that a victim, dying as she took their last breath from their pathetic lungs. But not Electro, her love, her desire and infatuation. Every way he moved, was enticing, he was unlike any male she had seen before. She would be damned if anyone else touch him the way she did. She would gladly murder them before his eyes should he choose to touch another. Spread their blood all over his coat of pearl white. His words were of concern, aw did her knight grow protective over her? It was something she took and consumed within very seconds. Honey orbs flicked and a devastating smirk grew across her face as she replys. "That pitiful thing? Please, such a creature wouldn't stand a chance." she assured him.

Maybe he was afraid of losing her, her wild spirit. If she would roam, she would be possibly inclined to find someone else. Would he miss sharing a bed if she chose to flee from this hell hole? Oh, but she loved the burning depths of it too much, loved the torment, and abundance of lost souls.

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:07 am

Ebony lips would tilt upwards in dark humour at Alvarez's words and he allowed her to finish up cleaning the remaining mess staining his cranium. The masochist was not one to enjoy pain; he tolerated it, enjoyed inflicting it onto others, but disliked others tearing into him. It only served to drive his frenzy into destroying the other and increase his bloodlust. No pleasure was derived from being inflicted with wounds. Oh, but he was the tamer, the trainer, the wild beast that would brutally slash others with sharp claw and canines should they go against the wrong rules. Hard rhodochrosite gems of eyes would shift onto Lasy Swift as she remained silent.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:22 am

My pointed obsidian ears rotated towards Electro upon noticing his gaze. For the length of their exchanges I had been zoning out lost in thought though always alert but now my daydreaming was over. My sapphire orbs locked on his as it became clear he had expected me to have broken my silence at some point. For this time I had no where else to be, no other prior engagements I needed to tend to while I awaited Edon's judgement but regardless I was aware there were still aspects of my own character I needed to uphold. The burning desire to remain active, useful and dependable like a reliable weapon a fighter always carries into combat. For now they seemed content, no pups stumbling about alone towards the always waiting dangers, no aggressive opposition making itself known. Never in my life did I ever remain still and I was certainly not accustomed to it now. "While I'm around is there anything you request of me?" I was a servant to no one but my own values and loyalties but I readily offered my services to the Vilkas and the Crussades and now Alvarez apparently now that she was joined with Electro. It was a mutual respect I was willing to uphold. An opportunity to quell my inner flames for purpose even if it was simply to do the bloody work so they may keep their own paws clean. It didn't matter who the threat or assault was ordered upon, and even the smallest tasks as making my presence known was enough for me. I waited calmly, my being like that of an obsidian statue in the open clearing.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum