DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Scout it Seems.

+8
Commander Dante Catalina
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Oliver Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas
Sorrow Valentine
Dame Shatter Vilkas
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Scout it Seems. - Page 2 Empty Re: A Scout it Seems.

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:59 am

OOC: Yup. yup. You don't need to ask if you may join. All wolves are welcome in every role play as long as theybput an entrance at the beginning like "wonders through the Foresta as he scented the wolves he decided to heads there" or things like those si please don't ask anymore, love. Wink

Back to top Go down

A Scout it Seems. - Page 2 Empty Ok

Post  Oliver Vilkas Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:19 pm

I walked Into the forest as I stumbled over a rock. Seeing as I didn't have a mom or dad I had my pack.Infront of me I saw the den.
Oliver Vilkas
Oliver Vilkas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:33 pm

"Sir, I would like to talk to you about a few things." I say gently, and a little unsure.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:15 pm

I look at the wolves curiously and trot a little closer. "What are they doing?" I mumble to myself and I sit down tilting my head a little bit. "OUCH!" I howl really loudly and I look under the place i was sitting. "Brambles" I sigh as I roll my eyes.
Oliver Vilkas
Oliver Vilkas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:49 pm

I pad over to Edon, my large body, not as large as his, slithering toward him. my black pelt rough and my eyes dark. I lower my head and tail as I approach him "Edon, I have met most all of the members, I have one thing to ask." As soon as its said I wished I could take it back. I sigh and look at Edon and wait.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 pm

I think, If I disturb them will it be ok or not, I think even harder. "I guess it's ok" I shrug staying in the shadows. "Just stay hidden" I whisper
Oliver Vilkas
Oliver Vilkas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Commander Dante Catalina Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:42 pm

[OOC: There îs no one here. Also, please be mire detalied in your rp.]
Commander Dante Catalina
Commander Dante Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:07 pm

KK (OK) ^^ Neutral
Oliver Vilkas
Oliver Vilkas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm

i walk towards fellow pack members, as i keep my muscles tensed i stroll around my hips sway as my tail flicks behind my waist in a rather feminine manner, my optics blaze, as i rush along the surface my paws lap up rotting leaves flicking them to new locations, i collapse my frame sitting down my back straight in a polite manner as i flicker my ear lobes, with a blank yet stunning expression on my face, flicking my tail swiping my left paw across the ground as it gapes up the soil, unsure of the conversation that applies in this group, i flicker my ears occasionally listening, in to drop in my words when i understand, i still keep my body language, in rather respectful feminine manners.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:46 pm

OOC: Me and Edon are here....))
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:18 am

seeing voeu i stop and perk my ears seeing if her mother, my twin sister is around. i sigh as i see the resemblance of beauty in them both, i keep my distance incase alvarez gets shocked seeing me, especially next to her princess. i tap my tail on the ground and glance at edon and the slightly smaller male to leave before i ask the royal a question.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:27 am

glances at the fae seeing my mother yet a similar pelt to mine i widen my optics realizing this could also be one of my blood line as i possibly have my aunts fur coat and bellow a call ' you their what is your blood line' in a snappy tone due to my shock but yet a soft tone, i flick up, and flick my tail along my rather adult like frame as i have matured quickly, my fur ripples along my frame i lower my cranium making my bold optics bloom.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:30 am

I look at the Creamy, fae she seemed to be Alveraz for a moment, but I shrugged and looked back toward the Royal den, waiting for Edon.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:33 am

stays in my position like frozen eyes waiting for a reply from the incredibly slimier fae.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:33 am

i look to the yealing and smile, i think for a few moments "i was a wacry likes your mother sweetie, but kindly accepted here" i see her coinfidance and thinks, she got it from her mother. I walk over to her slightly observing the similiarity.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:41 am

flinches slightly and twitches my frame as a shiver runs down my spine leading to a flicker on my tail avoiding it to be noticed as i could be seen as weak but does not back down showing my fathers bravery with in me, i smile and rub head on her nape, gently as out fur meets, i smile, 'its nice to meet you' in a polite feminine, tone, sounding like a advanced development for a yearling as i am already more or less a adult size. i back of and my optics shimmer their copper tone and a new development shows their metallic hint, as i smile,
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:47 am

i give a respected nod "pleasure to meet you" i glance at her one more time noticing how mature she's acting for her age. i walk of into the shade and sweep my oversized tail on the floor as i sitt.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:50 am

glances one more time, and flicks my tail around with grace of a swans neck, and swing hips flawless along my frame, as my pelt ripples a brighter tone a new development kicking in, as i begin to trot as my frame bounces, i split my jaw and pant, as my salmon tone tongue gapes out, as the tips of my maw reveal my lethal jowls, as i flex my limbs more and more eventually i arrive to a intense speed, making the grass slice open of the impact of my claws passing across it.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:49 am

The demon large paws were silent as he wondered through the field, following his daughrer scent. His pyramidal ears high perked as he finally arrived from the shadows that seemed To eat his palette to the circle of wolves. The White Dead could observe how his daughrer was touched by another canine, a disgust could be observed into his crystalline optics yet he was glad it wasn't a male like before. He was responsable with matings and Unions so he needed to listen to every single lupe desire. "My sunshine, You Know incest it's well-favorized in our family. So me and your mother decided for you to Unite with Caine." His italian accent was alluring and pitch yet it had the same overhelming dark in it. His bright gaze observed his daughter every movement waiting perhaps of an approval. It was the right think To do. They needed To create the perfect one.
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:56 am

King Electro Marcello wrote:The demon large paws were silent as he wondered through the field, following his daughrer scent. His pyramidal ears high perked as he finally arrived from the shadows that seemed To eat his palette to the circle of wolves. The White Dead could observe how his daughrer was touched by another canine, a disgust could be observed into his crystalline optics yet he was glad it wasn't a male like before. He was responsable with matings and Unions so he needed to listen to every single lupe desire. "My sunshine, You Know incest it's well-favorized in our family. So me and your mother decided for you to Unite with Caine." His italian accent was alluring and pitch yet it had the same overhelming dark in it. His bright gaze observed his daughter every movement waiting perhaps of an approval. It was the right think To do. They needed To create the perfect one.

[sorry to interrupt, but... you know mating with siblings is unheard of in nature, and often causes imbreeding, which becomes birth defects and serious malfunctions in the produced offspring... just lettin ya know!! Smile not wanting to poop on teh partay, but yeah.... it's just an important factoid. ]
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  King Electro Marcello Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:02 am

[OOC: Not at all. We're perfectly aware but since thisbis a semi-realistic we are allowed with incests. Also we Know some of the pupa will be handicapated but we will easily kill the weak ones and continue to breed until the perfect one. There is not a big change but it's there.]
King Electro Marcello
King Electro Marcello

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:49 am

[well alrighty then!! lol Razz ]
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:15 am

i widen my optics in quite shock as they blossom a new tone i slump down and list my cranium up towards my father, as my ear lobes fold back, i say ' i know now father' in a french Italian blended accent yet soft towards my father showing respect, as i expand my flanks as they relax pushing out air i allow a sigh, and place my hips upon the ground and my back curves jousting my hips slightly out, i flick my tail around my limbs, as the wind blows against my nape gives birth to a bellows vicious irritated growl as my fur stands on uneven strands, my perfection questioned, i groom myself trying to blend my fur to my standards taking great care in my looks, as i place my paws gently down with a slight thump they develop. from the impact of the gentle landing.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:21 am

A chuckle would escape her maw, she had come out on top in the end. "I will take from here, mi amore." She practically purred into his ear. Just like she always had. Muscles tensed as she sneered thinking at Acai, he would go through hell for the things he said to her and the things he did to her precious rubin. He would not be so cocky next time around. Tail flicked as she eyed Voeu with a love that burned deep in her heart. She had longed for this moment to come, for her to Unite. They would consume one another, until daylight struck them and create the perfect one. Unfortunately, she would most likely bear his children. As much as she hated the little brats, she would make an exception for her- and not eat them. "How do you feel about the Union, my dear child.?" She purred once again in a gentle tone adressed to her rubin, as she placed her tail around her to make her presence know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2