DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sad figure.

2 posters

Go down

A sad figure. Empty A sad figure.

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:07 am

I come up to the den and sit down, blood leaking from my wound. "Edon, I have done many things wrong,I ask for forgiveness." I carefully lay down and roll onto my back exposing what little white i have.on my under belly, I whine and roll back over and stand, my head low and my tail lower. I rest waiting for Edon to approach and respond
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

A sad figure. Empty Re: A sad figure.

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:57 pm

The enormous brute paws could be heard from yards away, as his claws sinked into the soft soils, approaching one of his family members. Her voice softly touches his ears and wonders what this inofensive looking fae could've done wrong? He chuckles a little as he began to speak, "What's wrong, precious Shatter?" he asked as he carefully leaped on front of her, keeping his tail lateral to his massive frame.

It was clearly something happened, was his secret dicovered? was they discovered the bond between Alvarez and Electro? all those questions begane to fill his head slowly as he rise one eyebrow, curious of what the little female has to say. It was clearly something bad happened seeing how Shatter reactioned and how she submissivly rolled on her back, but what? He continued to ask himself.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:00 pm

I lower my head lower and say "I have done wrong to the Wacry family, I disrespected the Higher Ranks, and I have injured myself and didn't allow them to help. I don't trust them, And Electro is in Love with a Wacry..." I whine a bit and know what I have done would be un wanted here, and I wanted to be forgiven, I once again roll on my back respecting my Familys Royal Member. "I bit Soul and Snapped at the others of the Wacry, I don't know what got into me, once I begin I cant stop." I whine again and calmly wait for whats going to happen next.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:33 pm

"Shatter..." His voice was low as you could see his disapointed figure. He knew very well how it's to lose yourself and not to know what got into you, yet he remained silent for a few heartbeats. He was looking for the right words, he knew she did a very bad thing yet he didn't wanted to scold her. He wanted to teach her that what she did was wrong. "Long time ago, the Vilkas and Wacry clan had a big arqument that leaded to a war. The corpse of the both Vilkas and Wacry wolves were spreaded all over the terra. Only a few of each clan remained alive. But both Royals seeing how cruel and cold blooded can be the other they decided to stop the blood thirst and come to a agreedment, they both signed a pergament seeing that the Vilkas Clan is obligated to help them in war times and Wacry Clan is obligated to cure each of Vilkas Clan injured wolves." He paused a second placeing his paw on the female muzzle, as a smile developed on his lips continueing to speak, "You see, Wacry clan is strong and fiercefull, yet they keep that hidden as good strategist they are, not letting the enemy know their secret weapon." He shook his head as his last sentece had a warning nore within it. "You disrespected some great warriors, please go and apologize." He said tilting his cranium in the direction of the Wacry Clan, poiting her the way.

"As for Electro... Don't mind him... I will take care of it all." He said as the wind brushed through his mixed crey tones pelt, makeing him look larger then he actually is.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:38 pm

I Look at Edon, "Apologize?" I bark as if I didnt know what that was. I look in the direction and then back at Edon with sad and afraid eyes. I Lick my wound and then crawl into the forest and look over my shoulder at Edon, then I hold up my injured leg and then run off toward the Wacry family. Bounding around all obstacles On three legs and racing threw the forest at a fast pace for a three legged wolf.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:45 pm

He rised his cranium up in pride seeing the curageous Shatter going to apologize for her mistakes. She stood down waiting for her returnal as he closed his blue gaze listening the birds chirps and sniffing all the wild scents the surrounds him.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:03 am

I slow my pace at the edge of the Royal Den, and limp to the entrance. "Royal Edon, I have returned I apologized and set my self upon my consequences." I look down at my wounded leg full of dirt and sand and bleeding and oozing of yellowish goo. "I did as you said, Edon. I must now go rest." I lower my head and tail lower and lick my maw as a sign of Submission to the Much higher ranked wolf. I Blink my eyes they are now a bright blue of a almost black ring and a dark blue inner ring, Signs of Sadness and Pain. I turn around and scout the area for a good area to rest.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:17 am

I find a place to rest and head toward, but on my way I make a stop to a hollow tree, inside is the bandage I ripped off earlier and place it back upon my wound, not as neatly but it's there, and helping it. I limp over to a pile if leaves under a tree, as I rest my pelt blends in with the darkness as I slowly drift to sleep.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum