DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A cautious shadow.

5 posters

Go down

A cautious shadow. Empty A cautious shadow.

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:43 am

Soul's dark silver pelt blends in with the darkness, but reeks of fear as she approaches the border to the Vilkas territory. She lifts her nose to the air, searching for the scent of another wolf, but finding none, she crosses into the territory and begins to cautiously trot towards the strongest scent. The camp.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

A cautious shadow. Empty Re: A cautious shadow.

Post  Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:47 pm

"Well...Well... Well... What do we got here?" A melodic voice could be heard ringing through the air, sounding like tiny bells, as it hits the trees and spreads it seems like it's sounding from every possible direction. A voice was in a high octave perfectlly tones and in perfect harmony with the river curent and with the birds chirps that surrounds the forest. Ancient rised her muzzle from her tiny paws and rolls on the other side, she blinks once or twice forceing her piercing silver orbs to adjust to the sun light. She rised up back on her paws, stretcheing her limbs as a yawn corssed her tiny muzzle, her tongue rolling out with her pearl white canines.

The sun was overhead creating a shadow below on the female that just crossed the border illegaly, as you could only see a black shilluete up on a crack of a tree. A playfull smirk developed on her pretty maw as she gathered her strenght into her back paws and leaps into the air, she seemed like floating, the sun rays brushed through her soft pelt makeing it look almost hypnotizing. For a fraction of second she blended into the forest view perfectly as you could not make the difference from where she was and where she is now, she stretched her limbs as he silently arrived on the soft soil in front of the stranger, avoiding all the unnecesary injuries.

"Interesting..." The female said softly as in a whisper, that only could be heard by her and by those that were hidden into the shadows that she was unware of. She stood down, observing everything around the fae, makeing a quick plan to attack if everything would turn out to be 'messy'. "You have the Wacry smell stained witin your coat." She giggled as her giggles ring through the air, she continued to speak but this time her tone seemed more authoritive then last time haveing a wanring note at the end. "Why the wind sent you here, Wacry?"
Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:27 am

I have come to speak with the Royal Edon, I have an important message. I swear I did not mean any harm at all. She said in a quiet voice. Her long, bushy dark silver tail tucked between her legs as she folded her long legs to appear smaller than the petite fae, her ears flattened against her skull in submission to the older, wiser wolf. Will you lead me to your camp? It is extremely urgent.. Her melodious voice asked.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:16 am

Sensing something is wrong, she lifts her muzzle to the air and sniffs. With a glance at the older wolf, she bows her head respectfully. I must leave, something is wrong at my home. Forgive me, I shall return. She whines before leaping into the forest without a sound.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:12 pm

Ancient rises her eyebrow as a smirk crossed her pretty maw, she though this female must be jokeing, those she relaly though she would let her pass the territory 'til the Royal's Den? She must be out of her mind. A evil laugh echoed in front of the female as she stood down in a very feminine manner, "Don't make me laugh." she said in a high octave, as her voice echoed once again through the air, seeming like tiny bells that rings a melodic and beautiful song. She can't bring the female to her son Den and she can't either bring her son, The Royal of Vilkas, here, at the border of their territory 'cause there's a huge risk for other packs to attack. She though for a second and then she answered the wolf, "You can met him a the half of the territory." She answer was authoritive yet somehow delighted of the female courage of comeing here. "I wonder if she heard we're a pack of cold blooded assassins?" the tiny female though to herself as she curled her tail on her slender spine, in domination.

After a few heartbeats her round ears rotated in the general direction of her voice, as she observed the female leaping towards her territory. "Did she came all this way just to return back home?" she though to herself as this mister becomes even harder to solve then it actually looked like. "What was the emergency? Why did she had to leave so quickly?" All those questioned were spinning inside her head, and for no reason that she could find she was actuall concentrated on all those stuff that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:45 pm

"Congratulation on your respectable new status, Ancient." My voice was even and relaxed as my slender body removed itself from the shadows cast by the towering trees behind where the meadow meets the forest. My dainty black paws padded soundlessly against the grassland without even the slightest disturbance being detected. My fluffy black tail was curled over my back as always while my pointy black ears rotated towards the female before me. My icy blue gaze resting blankly on hers lacking any sort of real emotion as I made my way along the line of the territory though maintaining distance from her out of respect. "Didn't expect an Elder to take care of border disputes I suppose." I added with a gentle flick of my tail while the sun's heavy rays reflected off my pelt. I held my position waiting patiently for her reply.

Last edited by Swift Vengeance on Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:01 am

Ancient chuckles aa Swift sarcastic comment reached her rounded ears that perked at the sound of her voice. She turned around just to find Swift behind her, indeed she was happy to see her familiar face. She missed her. "There comes a time in every wolf life when it needs to step down." She chuckled once again as her chuckles ringedbthriugh the air. It was nice to see one of her Crussades standing again in front of her, the sun ray warm her multicolored pelt as it forms a glossy blaze.

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:59 am

A ghost of a grin spread across my maw for a short period of time hearing her comment before I bowed my head in the very slightest manner to acknowledge her, an appropriate gesture being her weapon after all. "I suppose. Though the role is more important than most think." I responded in my casual lulling voice, a harmony to the sound of the wind rushing through the tall grasses that littered the area. Just as the words escaped me I had taken several steps farther liberating myself completely from the shadows, I was now easily visible in plain sight. One might even say an easy target, but as I always hold myself in a facetious matter it's clear I'm not too concerned. My right ear flicked in just the smallest way hearing the sharp screech of some sort of bird singing in the meadow but other than that I appear as a solid, obsidian statue. "That particular wolf who left in such a rush always seem to be..Wandering." I observed though through my careless demeanor it doesn't seem to be any sort of focus for me.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:04 am

Crosses the border, heading home.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:08 am

(Curadors Den) I hear a small thump of footsteps. I growl slightly and smell an unknown wolf, I look at Soul and smile, I motion for her to follow me, though I felt like she wouldn't. I come upon another fae she smells of a different kind, I growl "Who do you think you are, doing here on our territory!" I growl and flick my tail angrily.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:10 am

I lower my ears to the higher ranked male and say gently, " I was talking with Edon. I'm just about to go home. I am sorry. I notice you are new though. I'm Sorrow. Sorrow Valentines." she wags her tail slightly.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:14 am

"Yeah, I'm new. A valentine, huh?" I growl at the word Valentine. I look at the fae and bare my large ivory blood stained teeth. I look at her and wait for what's next. I step closer to her, my blood-lust still among.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:21 am

She steps from the forest, not a sound made. She rests her tail on the male's back, trying to calm him. Acai, there is no need to be aggressive. Sorrow was here to speak witht he Royal Edon, and is leaving. She tells the ebony male, her tone low and filled with a warning. She smiles at her, stepping forward with ehr tail wagging. Hiya Sorrow! My apologies, but Acai is new here, he doesn't quite know everything yet. She tells her with a chuckle, her smile sincere. She ushers her across the border with her tail, communicating that she is free to go.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 am

I grunt "She is a Valentine, on our territory, you little rat." I say with a grin as I look at the Valentine. I growled and listened to Soul. I look at the Valentine, I get closer to her, inches away. I growl and I quickly side step and throw my body into hers, making her fall. I hold my paw in her neck "You should leave now Valentine, oh and Im Acai, remember that." My growl ehcoing around the whole area, seeming it is comeing from every direction. I growl and take my paw off her neck. I look at Soul and shrug. I go over to Soul "I'm sorry, she annoyed me." I grunt, though if I was to be around Soul I had to accept her ways and words, and she had to accept mine.

Last edited by Warrior Acai Vilkas on Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had to add something, nothing taken down.)
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:32 am

She nods her head, a smile crossing her maw. I understand, it's perfectly natural. Most wolves in this pack would jump at the chance to attack another pack. She says, her voice back to it's normal pitch. She nips his ear gently, and bounds into the forest. She is instantly swallowed by the shadows, her black tipped tial the last thing to disappear. All that can be hear of her is her laughter, like mockingbirds singing. She bounds through the dark forest and stops behind a silver barked birch. She waits for the ebony male to come and find her, her tail wagging and a smile gracing her face. Her ivory canines are bared in a lupine smile as she waits.
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:36 am

I smile and wag my tail, I look at Valentine and then bound after her. I follow her scent untill I lose her, I smell her though I don't see her. "Soul, come out come out wherever you are." I smile and look around, I finally see a beautiful eye peek from around a large tree. I act like I don't see it and go past the tree. I quickly bound and land on her, pinning her down "Found you!" I wag my tail and get off her. I lick her cheek and smile. I wait for what is next, I loved being around her, her scent, her eyes, her pelt. They were beautiful.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:40 am

A tear falls from her pearl white face, trying to get out of his grip. I knew my whole home and territory would be taken over by the Vilkas soon and I would have to join them if i didn't want to die. I whisper gently, "Please Acai, don't spill my blood today."
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 am

She laughs even harder, getting off the ground and shaking out her thick pelt. She smiles at the male, his fur barely visible in the darkness. She glances around, and beckons for him to follow her. Come with me, I'm going to show you why I am here in this pack. She says quietly, trotting towards the Wacry camp. Her heart is solemn, her chest tight as she feels tears threaten to break though her shield and dampen her fur.

[little late Sorrow, lol Razz ]
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 am

(Fail, didn't see your post, lol. Eh, I'm stupid."
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:44 am

OOC: I will react to Sorrow than continue with you Soul Razz Wink ]]]]

I look at the Valentine "Not Today, but I will sometime, I promise you," I look at Soul and bound after her

OOC: Now to Soul agian Razz Wink ]]]

"Sounds great." I smile and follow her misty shadow, thinking of the many things she could be taking me too "I'm happy your here though." I smile and go faster so I next to her, she was a bit taller than me though I felt we were, one. I felt as though, even though it was my first day and I hadn't really felt this way, I loved her.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Soul Vilkas Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 am

[ go to the wacry camp topic, and look under 'a story to tell'. Smile ]
Curador Soul Vilkas
Curador Soul Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sorrow Valentine Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:49 am

I race home, tears falling from my face and I feeling hopeless and confused. I hated being in such a low rank, having all the Vilkas stomping over me like a doormat. i hated the idea of the war, and wanted to talk to Edon but knew he wouldn't do anything. I felt torn and heartless, lost in a cold mist of pain.
Sorrow Valentine
Sorrow Valentine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down