DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of The Road

3 posters

Go down

End of The Road Empty End of The Road

Post  Margrave Swift Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:39 pm

My dainty black paws padded forwards silently along the ground as I approached the Royal Den where I was sure the alpha would eventually appear. The sun was already on its journey down from its high peak in the sky and it would only be a matter of time before dusk settled over the otherwise undisturbed landscape. A sharp wintry breeze forced itself between my dark obsidian black pelt that sent only a tiny shiver down my spine. My bright blue orbs glowed, surveying the area carefully as it would be the last time my icy gaze would lay upon it. Reaching my destination I stopped, planting my paws roughly into the dry, cold dirt of the ground. My ears rotated forwards and my tail rose above my head confidently as I set my sights straight ahead knowing my words would reach the ears of the wolf nearby. My tone was hard as stones and saturated in pure conviction. "I'm finished. I'm resigning as of this very moment and no later." I exhaled leaving a white cloud in the cold air so appropriate for this very moment.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

End of The Road Empty Re: End of The Road

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:44 pm

I lay in the Shadows, afraid, I wasn't supposed to be here, but hearing Swift I whined and wondered why she would have left, not knowing much only that i had just heard some un-wanted words come from a dear friend. I whined once more and watched Swift leave and I then padded toward a hollow tree and climbed inside and thought: "Why, I only wanted one person to be friend, now they are gone." With a sigh I lay down in the hollow stump and a shiver went down my spine and I lay there, sadly hoping one day I will see her again.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:47 pm

Hearing the unexpected whine I blinked my glacier like orbs several times, narrowing them slightly. I didn't want to say more than I needed to, I refused to turn my attention to the familiar sound and instead waited patiently for the ones the message was intended for.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Shatter Vilkas Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:53 pm

I ran off, knowing I wasn't supposed to be here, not being invited or asking to be here, I just came. I wished i hadn't, hearing those words from Swift made me slightly angry and sad at the same time, running made me remember when I was a pup and my mother had Left me alone and I watched her run away with my brothers and sisters, when they could walk. I stopped and whined again, I though to myself "I have never whined so much in my life, only when I was a pup. I never knew Swift meant so much to me." I continued running till I couldn't run any loner, and stopped and fell to the ground with a big Huff and slowly things went dark and I fell a sleep soundly.
Dame Shatter Vilkas
Dame Shatter Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:13 am

Seeing shatter run made his smile wipe away a deeply sigh escaped his maw guessing what's waiting for him. He approached silently as he held his cranium up high yet his pride faded so drastically, with another sigh he stood in front of the raven female he knew so well. Edon kept his tail lateral to his massive body, as he parted his jawl to speak yet he remained silent for a couple heartbeats not knowing what to say. The run rays reflected on his steel looking coat makeing it glitter as he speaks. "It jas come to this moment." his voice was in a slightly low octave yet in harmony with the wind that brushes through the trees. His bright blue orbs met hers as he waited for her response.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 pm

I held my ground easily, my stance confident and up right as my icy eyes glared into his searching for the correct phrase that would suffice for the situation. Though bright and glowing as always my blue orbs seemed to darken as my maw parted to speak, my tone even with my casual soft voice though now it seemed practiced. Strained even as I maintained my composure without flaw to this point. "We've reached irreconcilable differences regarding our integrity, Edon. I know what you did. It was one of my recruits I sent here as protocol goes. That makes her my responsibility." I eyed the male I've become familiar with well harshly but my speech was formal with a level of respect that was no longer deserved. My black paws seemed to dig into the ground, the soil here weak and cracked about the area with frail shoots of dull colored foliage peeking up, trying to maintain life. I shook my medium sized skull disappointedly with a slight edge easing into my tone. "This pack is sitting on a throne of hypocrisy and that's a throne I cannot serve." A coldness now growing into my being I waited for what his response might be though I wasn't so sure it would surprise me.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Royal Edon Vilkas Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:22 pm

His gaze seemed weak almost like he was begging her not to say such cruel words. His heart filled with anger, yet not for Swift or anyither wolf then himself, he couldn't believe how he lost his control and how heartless he could be. Leaving aside all the pride he gathered all those years he responded in a low voice, "I can't tell you how sorry I am that we have come to this..." He wanted to add more yet a slight pain grew in his throat, as his words were frozen and didn't wanted to come out. He cought a few times to clear his throat, even though the pain was still there he was able to mumble some words, "Im prefectly aware. I was seriously thinking to step down off the Throne." Those words bring him pain yet he knew it was true. He wasn't sure on his own strenght and he couldn't be sure the wole episode wouldn't reapet itself. It was sad, his orbs were seeing every movement and every word he said in slow motion, like time almost stood and the earth wasn't spinning anymore. It gave him a feeling of anexity yet he stood put, ready to hear her next words.
Royal Edon Vilkas
Royal Edon Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Margrave Swift Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 pm

An obsidian stone I remained in position without even the faintest movement detected in any piece of my slender frame other than the blinking of my bright blue eyes. They remained settled on Edon's a pair of eyes I had grown familiar with though today I wished I didn't have to gaze into them. My maw parted to send out my response, a softer tone that was gentler than my usual demeanor. "I'd never ask that of you, Edon. Before this I didn't have many doubts on your ability to lead. I promised to serve this family and my word is always my bond, though if you doubt I can serve you properly I shouldn't be here." I began carefully with my words on a whim, almost a total turn around from my much harder resolve that I possessed when I arrived. I decided to break the ice, to but an emphasis on my honesty I place deep into my words. Dainty black paws moving, padding softly across the dirt I paused only when I was several feet from him. I raised my chin a bit so that we were eye to eye, though never equal in rank it was an act to level the field. A show of respect in our friendship. "All that I might ask if you make it right and nothing more. That is your decision exclusively that no one can take from you. Your choice how to repair damages and also your choice whether you wish for me to remain in your clan. When I give my word I take it very seriously so I'll wait in the borderlands while you pass your judgement upon me." I nodded my head in respect as I ended my sentence then patiently waiting for his reply.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum