DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The exit and entry

5 posters

Go down

The exit and entry Empty The exit and entry

Post  Ralf Klyctic Aculuv Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Ralf walked along the damp path, leading to echo lake. Ralf stood tall, his strong musscels straghtening him up. He was strong, but at first he didn't show it. Ralf sat on the bank of the lake, as if he was waiting for someone. He wanted to hear that sound of paw steps. He dipped his paw in the river quickly, he felt the zing of temparature run through his powerful arm. Ralf was peacfull yet strong, powerful but had controll to maintain. Ralf yet again felt the breeze zoom past his fur, pushing fur over his bright green eyes. His coal colored nose twitched as he picked up a few unknown scents. He yawned the pushed his nose through the growth. Ralf rolled his eyes and sat back on the bank of the lake. He lay down, dust blowing past his fur.
Ralf Klyctic Aculuv
Ralf Klyctic Aculuv

Back to top Go down

The exit and entry Empty Re: The exit and entry

Post  Dame Raine Décès Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:18 am

She pads along, her nose lightly brushing along the light snow for a few seconds and she continues, Ralf's scent filling her nostrils. She pads along, her tail high a slight curl at the end, gravity taking it's toll. She spots Ralf and sighs "Ralf." She says as she sits a few yards behind him "I didn't mean to be rude earlier..." She says her voice trailing off "I'm sorry Ralf but I love Stefan." She says in a confident voice, she really did love Stefan. She watches Ralf, her eyes full of emotionless color. She looks around boredly, she looks down at the snow, making purpose paw prints, watching the snow cover them heart beats later. She looks back up at Ralf, waiting for what he does next.

OOC: Sorry it's short.))

~Raine Amour~
Dame Raine Décès
Dame Raine Décès

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:03 am

With every graceful movement beauty lies only beneath the surface, only to be consumed by the Madonna Atlanta. A rose by any other name would never be so sweet, is how the old saying goes, but for this women, a rose by any other name is just as charming and sweet. A slender body wrapped in a taupe coating mixed with the scent of Arctic rose and alluring splendor shown through the lavender-blue eyes of a woman is what makes up Atlanta. Truly magnificent looks are shown on the stature of this woman. The enchantress would waltz across the land with ease, her paws making small pattering sounds on the ground as she continued. “You chose to quickly,” Were the ultimate words that came from the maw of this angelic wolf. She said those words as she came into sight of the ashen pelted male. All of the movements, the tones, the sounds from this wolf have hidden splendor, there is beauty always following this wolf.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Ralf Klyctic Aculuv Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:27 am

Ralf perked his ears up to the sound of paw prints. He got up and decided to talk. "I know and understand." Said Ralf, sighing but standing boldly. "But I love you. Youre beautiful." Ralf knew it was true, and so did Raine. Ralf didn't start to cry, he stood, still standing on his own four paws. He felt emotional about this girl, but no mater what she said, he would still love her. Ralf got up and walked closer to Raine. He mumbled to himself, dragging his paw in the snow, making shapes. Ralf's eyes slowly shut and opened as he waited for a reply from the lovely girl. He sighed then stood up, his musscels not weakening at all. His eyes darted from left to right, still waiting for the godess of a wolf to reply.

Ralf turned to Atlanta, "You're beautiful too." The words streamed from his mouth, acsidently, knowing that she was in love too.
Ralf Klyctic Aculuv
Ralf Klyctic Aculuv

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Raine Décès Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:37 am

Raine nods to Ralf, her body tenses as he walks closer. She snaps her gaze toward the fae "Now, I don't believe that's any of your buisness." She says with a slight growl as she stands, a flick of her tail a small whisp of snow flying up. She narrows her eyes slightly "Ralf, you shouldn't keep flirting with Vimur wilves as a Bienne." She says in a soft tone, she didnt know really if he was flirting but it seemed like it. She glares back at the fae, emotionless. Raine knew her stuff, she listened around she knew everylnes Ranks in Vimur, she didnt join or enter near a pafk without knowint everythint about it. She looks at Atlanta and grunts, looking back and forth between the both she smirks slightly. She was higger than Atlanta and a hair larger than Ralf. She glares at the two, waiting.
Dame Raine Décès
Dame Raine Décès

Back to top Go down

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:52 am

"Quite true, but, I'm only company," The words entered the air, seeming to be a riddle, but Atlanta knew she was only company. Atlanta sat down, she knew she should apologize for the intrusion, but she wasn't about to yet. Keeping her posture, the wolf snapped her blue and lavender coated gaze onto the female, Atlanta meant no harm coming here, but she could have caused some. The fatal Madonna's ears perked forward as she finally listened to what Ralf said, really, she didn't take it as a compliment or anything. The effeminate wolf watched every tiny move the male and the female made, keeping her guard as she knew anything could happen. With her paws lined perfectly, the wolf would continue to keep her stature as she watched the wolves. Atlanta let her gaze land on the ashen pelted male, nothing but ordinary things were about him.
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Cortez hears the slight growl the other fae gives to Atlanta, and comes trotting behind her. He peeled his crimson lips back, showing ivory canines. Only for a few seconds did he do that, but his fur did stand on end. He looked much bigger with his thick fur standing along his spine and neck. He softly butted Atlanta's head from the side, smiling at her. I then grin at Ralf, a friend. He watches how Ralf looks and speaks to this wolf. Stefan, I thought angrily in my head. My fur lowered only a little, then I noticed the fae. She was the one who kept butting into my love life! I shake my head, looking at Atlanta. My eyes seem to say, 'Do you remember this wolf?'
-Cortez enters-
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  law enforcer stefan Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:33 pm

the large brute steps into view, his thunderous paws joining raine. He saw all there reactions and let out a growl towarrds cortez. Stefan didnt like the reaction cortez gave to his beloved and would make sure he backed of, He was clearly bigger, giving him a great advantage, every weak spot is detected by the the law enforcer as he was trained to do so from a young age. The tine hairs in your lobes would become irritated by the low growls, it was a warning. after all it was atlanta the interefered which made the atmosphere deathly. as stefan stands beside raine he brushes again her side, it shows he would protect her, even though she was indeed a fighter. the snow beneath the large paws begin to melt, stefans sea blue orbs lock onto cortez making him tremble to his feet, he would never let cortez stand in the way.

[sorry for any mistakes had to rush.]
law enforcer stefan
law enforcer stefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Raine Décès Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:00 pm

She looks at Cortez and rolls her eyes. She smirks slightly and watch Stefan approach her, she grins and nuzzles against him as he does to her. She looks back at Cortez "I figured you would show up sometime Cortez." She spits out his name, she was larger than Cortez (I am large than most of you, shorter than Stefan though...) She flicks her tail up again, she looks back at Stefan and grins, she rubs her tail along Stefan's back, she breaks into a sit as her tail comes to end to his muscular body. She narrows her eye slightly at the wolves, one was a Bienne and she was a higher rank than all the wolves here. She looks at the wolves, the snow dampening to bottom of her large paws. "Cortez, you should watch what you do around me."

She narrows her eyes slightly and looks over his body, her mood could change within seconds and most would dread the moment, they would rather be in hell than around her. She wasn't normally mean, but if blood was shed from her, or around her at times she would become a lusty nightmare. She often wasn't one to back away from a fight, she had things to back her up, skills and knowledge most would fear.

She watches them and waits, her tail thumping Stefan's as it sways behind her slowly.
Dame Raine Décès
Dame Raine Décès

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:41 pm

I chuckle at her words. I didn't fear the pack of Beinne. I also did not fear Stefan. I was a 1 meter tall wolf, 3 feet. I was as tall as Atlanta and didn't know why I was called short. My fiery gaze danced in my cranium, the fire still burning in my eyes. I swept my tail up, the crimson fur shimmering. He let his words come out cold as ice. You are aware I am not scared of you. Neither am I weak because of my height. I raise an eyebrow. I let the words sink in to her pathetic brain before I snort. I didn't usually like fights, but I did NOT take a liking to these wolves. I lower my head and prick my thick fur up, looking huge. I let out a low growl, I just couldn't hold it in. I swept my tail over Atlanta's taupe back and straighten up. I was being hard headed. I nod curtly to Stefan then snort and Raine. I look over to Ralf, seeing he was clearly heart broken. I shook my head, sighing.
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  law enforcer stefan Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:02 am

stefan stayed in his position, not because he was scared to fight but more of the fact he was a civil man. If cortez ever disrespected raine again he'd put him in his place. As it is what a law enforcer should do, put those who disrespect higher ranks in place or dont due there duties. Its clear cortez isnt doing his duties right now, isnt it. the brute stepped in front of his beloved in an almost protecting manner, she had an intrueging nature its just not one to mess with. Some say his ashened pelt is the way it is because of his personality, well how it used to be, dark,sarcastic and bad temepered. others say it turned like this because of abandonment. Stefan belows a growl that escapes his sweet ebony lips, rippling into the fine air. The bitter wind brushes back his fine pelt, taking care of all the wisps, cortezes behaviour would not be tolerated in front of him. He was a vimur not a beinne, he shouldnt look like he's protecting a beinne nor befriending one imagine if a royal fount out, he's lucky it was only stefan. Its an embarrassment to our pack, it shames us all. stefan waits, impatient, cortez has to watch it. He should have some common sense has love really gotten him twisted or is it his natural nature.
law enforcer stefan
law enforcer stefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:28 am

His fur shone as brightly as the sun as he sat on his haunches. Cortez couldn't help it. These wolves got on his nerves. His menacing appearance got even scarier. His eyes blazed with such ferocity and rage. He kept his cool though, sitting and his ears were alert. My fur stopped bristling, and his eyes cool into a slight flicker. He knew he shouldn't stay long. He shook his said and quickly apologized before he briskly trotted off. He sighed to himself, not sure what to do. He broke into a quick lope, finally breaking into his swiftest run. His fur flowed behind him like a river of flames. His claws slid into the earth every time, keeping him silent. He snarled loudly, shoving his head forward and keeping his body low. He quickly gained speed, only a blur of crimson flames. Anyone who saw him would the the forest was on fire. His eyes narrowed and he twisted, turned, leaped, and dashed through everything very quickly.
-Cortez Exits-
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Raine Décès Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:58 am

She smirks slightly "Never said you were, but you should be." She flicks her tail behind her anxiously, how she wanted to rip into him. She sat there, calm and collected next to Stefan. She looks at him and beckons for him that it's alright, she knew he was being protective, it was an instinct for most, often the one they were protecting could handle themselves but others were small and fragile. She was one in the first group. She watches Cortez run off "Baby." She chuckles slightly and looks at Ralf than at Atlanta and over at Stefan, she teases the fur along his ears "Why can't we just get away form these, mutts." She says quietly only he could here, she thought of her self as a superior as the highest rank around. She sits down from her stance as she whispered. She grins slightly and nuzzles against Stefan again, she had trusted this wolf very quickly, but something about him let her do it. She looks back at Stefan and waits, her eye reflecting from the soft snow from around her body.
Dame Raine Décès
Dame Raine Décès

Back to top Go down

Post  law enforcer stefan Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:20 am

as cortez leaves stefan relaxes, the soothing purrs raine makes towards him are alluring. a charming smile is formed upon the brutes maw as he edges closer to whisper into her lobes tickling the fine hairs " your read my mind m'lady, after you." his italian accent was strong yet alluring, the whispers were for only her to hear. After a few moments he beckoned her forward to lead him the way ignoring the bitter chills that attack the ashened pelt that lays upon the frame. Stefan glances at ralf and atlanta, he gives them a quick bow as he always does as he's about to leave, its seductive, and manners do actually pay of. The large brute nuzzles the side of raine edging her on to lead the way once again. She always amused stefan, the way she speaks and acts, he found it adorable. As the snow hits his pelt it makes him look more friendly, welcoming.
law enforcer stefan
law enforcer stefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Raine Décès Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:36 am

She grins slightly "Why don't you lead the way m'dear." Her voice high and alluring, silky and soft. She grins and pads a few steps forward the snow engulfing her paws but melting heart beats later as it dared touch her and now it's gone forever. She looks over her shoulder at Stefan and grins slightly. She looks at the trees the snow covering them lightly, closing them into the darkness. She looks at the ground the snow gleaming under the light moonlight. She pads forward a few steps and leaps a yard or two forward, skidding to a stop that never really started, a cloud of snow flying up, she looked like a mystical shadow of beauty and a slight pinch of death, the snow gleaming off the snowy Crystals. She smiles slightly and sits down, the snow falling on her from the snowy cloud that happened minutes ago. She looks at Stefan, waiting.
Dame Raine Décès
Dame Raine Décès

Back to top Go down

Post  law enforcer stefan Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:34 pm

the large brute moves swiftly, every paw perfectly place as he would always do from a young age, it wasnt a chore, it was needed to look the part, as he already does. stefan shakes his ashened pelt letting all the snow drop to the ground before melting. A charming smile is performed before going up to raine and knocking her over into the snow in a playfull manner. Stefan nuzzles the top of her cranium before sprinting, he became a ghostly figure as it were almost impossible to see his frame, the large paw prints where left behind, soon the shadows consumed his body leading him away from the others, waiting for raine to join and find something amusing. The large brute pasted to a walk, turning his large cranium to his beloved, where she's the spotlight under the sun, he gives a little chuckle before leading on.

:stefan,out:
law enforcer stefan
law enforcer stefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Dame Raine Décès Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:10 pm

She grins slightly and lowers her large cranium to the soft snow, a small cloud flying up as she inhales. She sneezes slightly and shakes out her ruffled pelt. She watches Stefan's shadow fade, she bounds forward and pushes off a small area of metled snow, grass poking up. She leaps forward again and soon her black tip was the only thing seen above her head as she padded along, the tip dancing around in the snowy crystals. She pads along, her tail high and head high, she felt she could do anything she wished at the time, she thought about what had happened minutes before she shook it all out of her head. She slowed to a slow trot, heart beats later picking back up to a faster speed, snow following her like a cloud, but as it dares touches her is soon fades to oblivion. She grins slightly and pads along the snowy area, quickly and quietly.

~Raine Amour, Exit~
Dame Raine Décès
Dame Raine Décès

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum