DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~AstartOfAnewEraStartOFACuredKnight~

+2
Queen Maria Catalina
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv
6 posters

Go down

~AstartOfAnewEraStartOFACuredKnight~ Empty ~AstartOfAnewEraStartOFACuredKnight~

Post  Basilissa Poppy Aculuv Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:07 am

as the fine maiden enters her home the russet pelt laying on her bod ripples she raises her head refreshed by the touches of the wind on her face that contain the smell of perfumed flow that trenches our land. the maiden arrives to the den, and say to the knight timber and maria, ' i am poppy maria i don't no if i said you may go in ill be back i am going to gather herbs for this man would you like anything if you are expecting or belly aches headache perhaps' the Queen is offering luxuriant to the Queen and timber she was respectful to as much as it could be her cup was full not able to be filled no more, she waits at the den enter ans the pallet of the petals landing on her pelt blossoming its spring touch of pink petals with a Trevor touch towards the pupils. the maiden glares into maria's eyes her forest coated orbs peaceful and powerful embraced allowing a pretty face to apply upon her mask fluttering the pointed ears high in the air. body language in a regal manner respectful to the same level as maria as she likes this maiden welcoming them both into her land thanked the rush of wind moves all or dead leaves that scatters on our land. it truly enhanced a vibrancy touch of peaceful home like feeling we o dearly loved as a pack. delicately touched her paw on the bedding of the soft mothers earth nature allowing the brisk touches to send onto them already moisturizing the padding of their under paw like it was a terra nova instinctual Evan at its looks now of my land more to the perfection of mother natures gift the garden of Eden has being found to the most lubricious pack going so many wolves begged for us so many we rejected it was rare we offered a alliance the maidens chocolate pelt ripples in the kissing wind in a seductive manner still in awaiting of the wolves replays, nose flares smelling pack members in surrounding perhaps this would be first greetings.
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv

Back to top Go down

~AstartOfAnewEraStartOFACuredKnight~ Empty Re: ~AstartOfAnewEraStartOFACuredKnight~

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:14 am

"It's a pleasure, Poppy. We appreciate your hospitality but I personally won't be needing your services." She replied easily in her respectful manner in her high octave, amber eyes observing the new area always remaining alert despite the lack of tension within her body. The flaming mistresses entered the hidden den first knowing Timber would follow close to her tall heels. The fiery pelt of her body was hardly dulled by the darkness of the den, the dark ash laying across her back blackening further with the lack of light. The territory was new to her and by the scents within Maria had found herself into the very heart of Prodigy's personal home. These wolves seemed peaceful and respectable and as long as they held themselves in that light Maria wouldn't trouble them further.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

~AstartOfAnewEraStartOFACuredKnight~ Empty Re: ~AstartOfAnewEraStartOFACuredKnight~

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:16 am

as prodigy has been wondering about, she was expecting arrivals, as she's a anax vasil she specializes in herbs medicines etc.. the marigold in her maw is placed down to the floor delicatley, it stops wounds from infecting. The plant was aimed to timber if he would takeit. Even though he was disrespectful to the anax vasil she'd always be willing to help, prodigy's compacted thighs move swiftly waiting for him to take the offer, her russet fur blows back slightly as she takes in the fresh air. Her tea cupped paws lay upon the drumming of the hard earth, always drumming,never stops. Just like our heart beats, always a countinous beat until death, death do we part. the sea blue eyes lock onto timbers his wounds pretty bad, prodigy sits and waits for poppy to bring in more herbs. seeing maria she decides to apologize for her actions "m'dearest apologies maria." would maria accept it? doubt it, but it was woth a try.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:23 am

I pad into the area, scanning the surroundings wearily. I look at Prodigy and smirk "Got scared back there, eh?" I chuckle and nod to her as a greeting. I look at Poppy and cock my head slightly, as if when was she going to start and what she was going to do. I could handle the pain...I look at Prodigy and at Maria "Now now Maria, the runt said sorry." I chuckle and look back at Poppy, placing my paw up "Don't get your pops jumbled up." I chuckle and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilissa Poppy Aculuv Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:29 am

the maiden welcoming her guests brushes her heels along her tea cupped paws galloping allot scanning her nose close to the ground to sniff out the presence of herbs that would be freshly blossoming at their full power at this time of the year. tail wanders along her waistline beautifully flexing bedding back and fourth boldly enhancing a blanketed coat of a chocolate toffee mix like the most taste desert her bod boldly brightens the land ah finally her nose has done her the delightful pleasure of blending herbs in a bunch like the was stashed ah i prepared these before in emergency preparations perfect for timbers wound delicate placing in her jaws she holds them light the touches you would grasp on a pups neck gentle not to harm it in any way unless it was punishable. coltsfoot wolves with breathing difficulties. this would help she applies it to timbers swollen flank bye the broken rip t would make his lung function at full potential again he may rest hear till suitable to rest, gentle places a cobweb free of spiders along his wounds along his platform and upper cut of his neck this would seal his wound allowing its minerals to make it just a scar that would fade with in elderly years. so far the Queen thinks this would be enough giving him just a pinch of honey on his tongue the sweet taste to distract him from the pain he might have when i apply the herbs. this would also substantiated lack of head pains he might have no reason in particular he just might have it, the maiden smiles and relaxes, and steps a couple of inches pack bending her legs and sits opposite the wolves at the den opening like she was guarding her guests curiously as he abdomen's settle she wraps the brush tail with silken coating to wrap along her Falasha before pushing out her breasts in a exotic seductive beautiful manner it was a regal fashion before a sanguine soft tone slip soft her tone in a peaceful tone not wanting to spoil out bond we have gained so fat meaning all so good the maiden says sweetly ' do you wish to be alliances them Queen maria?' addressing her bye her rank shows she admires the respectful rank it is clearly earning it as i can see she is not dispersal from a kings stench pantomimic on her pallets. the maiden cocks her ears high erect in the air in waiting for her reply hoping her dear siro would come to the den to also greet and meet our guests. looking at progity giving her a authoritativeness stare and a touching smile as if to say well done for her apology to maria. fluttering her ebony eye lash along the coating or her orb as if to say ignore timber she was use to his bickers even if he didn't like her she liked him he amused me on levels i never had before it amused me.

Basilissa Poppy Aculuv
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:44 am

Redirecting her fiery gaze to Poppy she raised her brow at her offer Maria knew would come sooner or later. She thought over this carefully while Poppy worked over Timber, a careful and drastic decision. Copper toned paws would bless the den ground with gentle padding as she moved in closer assessing her Knight and the den about them. Her tail swiped at the ground just before Maria's amber eyes created direct contact with Poppy's before ink black lips parted to give her a reply. "I'm afraid that's something that would need to be discussed with our Konge in a more suitable setting." She said easily giving her final word, for how could the Queen not include her King in such a choice? Besides, Maria knew little about this pack and their members though their intentions seemed kind at the moment. The flare lifted a delicate paw to touch the den wall, talons digging into the surface while muscles in her limb tensed. She traced four deep, jagged lines down the rampart slowly as a tiny screeching sound would emit from the action. She then removed the paw from the wall, turning the pad toward herself to gaze upon her black claws that didn't seem to have dulled at all. "I trust you've found yourself at home here, Prodigy?" She inquired emptily with hellfires still locked upon her sharp nails, her tone simple and lacking much emotion at all.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:15 am

the lady watches carefully as poppy tends to his wounds, lifting up her cranium she nods once to maria, the atmosphere is some what peaceful, as timber makes all those comments in her home she's not amused, he has the cheek to come here and say that? prodigy shrugs it of her shoulderblades. The fallen angel is always willing to help others that deserve it, after all timber was a close friend until now, just a distant stranger, as the blood circlates around prodigy's body its as if she's not there, like a ghost haunting over the others, the feelings numb to her. timber thrives on little bitch fights, groupings, he'd probably be a bore withought it so the anax vasil will let him carry on in his ways, the woman stood emotionless, her face blank with thought, only the flaming light that circles her makes her look almost superior.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:23 am

"Prodigy, why don't we go and talk." I sigh "I need to tell you things before you leave Vimur for sure." I grunt and look at Maria, emotionless. I look back at Poppt my body tensing as the moments go on. I look at Prodigy "I'm sure you'll like it here, away form me." I back at Poppy and wait.

OOC: SORRY it short I have to go for a bit Dx))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:29 am

the russet fae nods once " after you" her tea cupped paws would follow swifly behind pounding onto earth, her tail hanging loosely behind, her curves visible as she walks, her hips swaying side to side in a type of rythm and her blood kissed lips parted as if about to speak. The womans walk was elegant, not a single paw misplaced, her orbs circle her surrondings as she walks, whats he going to do? the only way to know, is to follow. The scent of waxy petals drifts behind prodigy, her signature as wolves may say. the little bit of sun that shines through soaks into the soul refilling the energy she may need. As she pads along her long russet fur almost touches the ground, it was a beautiful sight.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:39 am

I look at Poppy and beckon for her to back away it was bandaged enough. I nod and look at Maria, I look at Prodigy "Dont stay behind, your not playing are you?" I cock my head slightly and stand, Shaking out my pelt I lower my head to my shoulders and begin to pad out of the den area, though not out of the area just not around them, just out of ear range. I look behind me waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:48 am

The angelic woman flits through the trees, following the scent of the familiar male through unfamiliar territory. She could also scent Prodigy, the russet female who she considered a good friend. Her long legs carry her over the terra like a ghost, her tea cupped paws touching down on the ground for mere seconds before taking another step. The she wolf's long tail swept through the air behind her, it's movement created solely by the swaying of her feminine hips. Her bi coloured orbs scanned the trees for the others, until she could see them a little ways in front of her. She crouched behind a bush, invisible to anyone who didn't know she was there. She could see that the brown male was fixed up, bandaged very well by the Curador. Prodigy stood with him, though neither looked very impressed to see the other, strangely. The petite angel thought that the two wolves were friends, which added to her confusion. Though she was still angry with the male, how he had said those things to her. She simply crouched there, watching the two wolves converse.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:50 am

the russet fae looks blankly to timber, "does it look like im playing" the words come out effortlessly wanting him to spit it out as she follows behind. Was it important or was it a lecture as poppy's bandaged him up prodigy turns her cranium and bows, the single rose petal that lays behind the fae's ear makes her look exotic, more alive, free. Shaking the loose fur the rose petal falling between the to her ligements tense, waiting, always waiting. Her orbs meet timbers almost making him lost out in open seas, in a trance, prodigy's domes ears rotate over and over for any movements or sounds. her long wispy tail trails behind, the tail making her look like a goddess.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:09 am

"I'm going to miss you, Prodigy..." I let my voice trail off, I look at her and grin lightly. "But I know you will like it here, this place seems." I look around "Nice." I say in a tone not normal, not sure what tone but she knew I didn't like it here. I look at her and smirk, I stand and nuzzle under her chin, I sit on the other side of her "Prodigy, you have no friends here." I chuckle slightly she had no friends now either, other than Fate. "But let's get one thing straight" I face her "You are in a new pack, therefore your not my friend, I don't have to respect you." I say in a growly voice though quiet. "You ever dare dis respect Maria again, I swear I will have your pelt." I almost spit in her face "So once again, Watch your back." I growl and nudge past her, I look at Maria and pad out into the forest, a flick of my tail as to follow me. I smirk and quicken my pace, how dare she? Big Mistake.

::Timber Exit::
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:21 am

a smirk crosses her pretty little maw at what he says until he gets to the serious part, it vanishes, why's he so serious, if we form an alliance he'd have no choice but try and get along with this pack. He is so very dearly protective. not even given the chance to reply to his words she watches him wonder of into the shadows, the shadows consuming his figure. the petite fae nods to the queen as everythings all good. Padding along the soil out of the entrance, she enters the wide open about to take a walk, he didnt know the russet fae well, if he did he'd know how easily she can befriend someone, her structure always remained elegant, prodigy's hind legs leap forwoard like a ballerina, her stride quickens as she fades into the shadows eating away her figure until invisible. Her speed was almost as fast as the wind itself, we'll see where her long slender legs will lead her this time. another journey.

:Prodigy,exit:
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:37 am

Maria's always vibrant gaze narrowed slightly as she noticed the tension between the ex chamberlain and her Knight, a growl threatening to destroy her calm display which she didn't want to shatter in foreign territory. Watching the two part ways she decided it was also her time to return rather than over stay her short term freedom here, she wouldn't disrespect them after all their hospitality and kindness. Swaying her cranium back to face Poppy Maria allowed her hellfires to bore into her eyes, a steady and direct stare before ink colored lips would part to voice her goodbyes and suspend further diplomacy to a later date. "Thank you for what you've done, Poppy. If you would indeed like to pursue an alliance I'd ask for you and your other ruler to meet with Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć and myself along the borderlands to discuss a formal treaty between our packs. I look forward to meeting with you again in the future." She said effortlessly in a neutral tone of respect and softness, though she carried the same authority expected of any Queen. She then padded upon tall heels, copper toned paws exiting the den following the scent of Timber back to Vimur. Much would need to be discusses with her mate.

(Maria, Out.)
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:18 am

The pillars of his strength would tremble and shake, as if the walls of Camelot were due to crash down. Each leg felt like jelly – a weird and tingling feeling as he was certain to have over used at least some of the muscles in them. The weight of the rocks was truly there and the granite gargoyle could only due him in such a way while nostalgia nipped at his stomach. The urge to heave forward was as present as the thrumming migraine that radiated through the membrane of his mind. Like lightening, the pain would spark and create a circle around him, as his right eye would squint from the impulsive jerk. Ears were twisted and laid flat upon the nape of his neck, as a single cerulean eye would captivate in the females that would soon join him. His skull would jerk to one side as the unfamiliar woman came into sight, a Vimur. He would nod his head in greeting before his paws would attempt to move himself from the position. His left paw as put attentively out, the claws dipping into the pebbles, as they would slowly scatter from his implanted pad – to reduce the harm of it to almost anything. A sigh would come, however, and the migraine would begin to digress. The demons were returning to their very breath and home. He would bend his head and begin to drink from the stream when another voice created a cacophony – the strikes of lightening arching across his crowned cranium for a moment before receding into the darkness of his own mind. Nevertheless, he would sigh and his twin teal pools to close for a moment. The crowned jewels need to rest a moment before he nodded his head towards the women that were both there. “Vimur woman.“ [Maria] he would nod for a moment before turning to the new woman. “ Do you realise you're a trepasser.? “ His tone was neutral and quaint, purest in the reasoning of his gratitude for the obscure rendezvous. “ You brought your kin into my lands, that can not be accepted. Your runt threatened one of my nobles, that can not be accepted. I can not wait to speak with your Konge about this. “ a smirk would once grace the Basilieus's features before returning to drink more. The liquid would run from his parted jaws and secure the hairs beneath his muzzle into a single long strand, as if he had a beard.
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilissa Poppy Aculuv Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:17 pm

the maidens stomach churns uneasy bye his words would this ruin our chances i defend both sides and flutter of the tip of my tongue pretty words fall our floating to the ears as the winds passage ' ah my dear siro nice for you to come timber was injured i took him hear as the herbs he needed was only on bienne land i welcomed them i don't see why that's a problem but on the other hand timber please don't address a member of my pack a runt' as soon as the maiden talks to timber the tone turns slightly bitter and authoritativeness applied no aggression just like a caution punishable for hi actions it was rude welcomed into someones land and insult people in their own homes. hmm how weak she thought. the maiden flutters her curved yet pointed ears to slight movements on the out skirts of her territory. she livens up her bod to standing up rolling limbs elegantly outside the den at her own pace to arrive outside the den leaving siro to do as he desires he was male i was female. Evan though it wasn't in the rules some males who i thought was stronger my nature was to allow it to avoid conflict. however those i thought was weaker who tried dominating me without hesitation i would prove them different. the russet female dances like a ballet artist across the terra nova that livens up our touching land.

POPPY~OUT

Basilissa Poppy Aculuv
Basilissa Poppy Aculuv

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:50 pm

"Indeed Poppy is correct. It's a pleasure to finally meet the Basilieus of Bienne. I apologize on behalf of my pack mates for any disrespect although I will add that any threat my Knight may have given to your Anax Vasil was not out of line. It was upon shares territory where she disrespected Vimur first and naturally he came to his pack'a defense. Just a loyal gesture. Anyways, I really must return as my stay is no longer permitted since your services have been completed. I thank your pack again for their kindness." She said in her pleasing voice, a respectful tone that still held the confidence she had within herself as she kept her posture straight and regal. The amber eyes that were so prominent upon her features settled upon Siro, the flames inside dancing curiously as she scanned him over once go assess him. She then nodded her head on a polite farewell and began her departure once again, paws thrumming silently against the earth at a constant pace as she made her final exit.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:07 pm

His head would arch down, tail would flicker peacefully in that moment that everything was right once more in his world before his jaws would art and his cerulean gaze splintering across her monochrome pelt. His attention shifted from the Vimur woman to met the green optics of the Basilissa, "I won't accept any trepassers in those lands. And expecially not around this sacred place. M'Basilissa, today you disapointed me with your judgement." he stated before the Basilissa went to her business. In his own recluse of a mind, the titan would indeed prefer Vimur to remain with Vimur and Beinne with Beinne since no alliance and no contract has been signed yet. Though he preffer that way Vimur was a strong Kingdom that could burn to ashes Beinne, and the titan wouldn't let that happen. Perhaps both side can win this so called game, since Vimur can offer it's protection towards us and us can offer medical help. It was a win to win situation that the greek militant was aware about. But yet, tepassers were unnaccepted, those was foregin lands for them and he wouldn't let this pass. His skull arched towards the Vimur woman, as he speaks he lets his deep greek baritone to rings through the air, "As a Queen, you should've known better that trepassing into a foregin land is illegal. Again another dissapointment from someone who was supposed to know the rules. Keep your mud's out of my land before I take his eyes out and stick them on his throat so he can see how I am going to cut his organs into pieces.!" his words contained harsh snarles as his amber eyes met the Queen.
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:36 pm

"It would be rude to disrespect your pack's knowledge by refusing such a kind offer given from the top of your hierarchy. After all the original offer was turned down before your wolves insisted. If diplomacy isn't acceptable with your Basilissa, perhaps you should've informed her beforehand and saved us both the trouble. As I had told Poppy moments ago, you will not see a Vimur wolf step upon your sacred grounds again without permission until an alliance is drawn. As for threats it seems you didn't enjoy them directed at yours and yet you hurl one at mine. Regardless, as natural pack laws prevail, none shall enter your domain. Will that be all?" She finished all her points in a voice of politeness swinging her cranium behind her shoulder to lock hellfires with his eyes watching him. There was no disrespect in her tone, just business was being done here by two regals. Konge would surely find this Bienne pack very interesting indeed. Her long tail swishes once behind tall heels as she arched her brow at the azure wolf waiting to see if he was in fact finished.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Tail would flicker from left to right in a smooth motion as the king’s crowned cranium would sweep all those who gathered here.“ You may leave, Queen of Vimur. “ he would respond in an adequate manner – his ears caressing the crest of his cranium with flares of fluffy snow peaking from the rocky interface . the rock king was still very well within his belief as the king would move from the position nearest the Queen and began to move forward . a quick flick of his tail was given to the party – his eye would be careful upon her . the meadow would shift . the soft cerulean gaze changing to a viridian soaked field . the vanir were at war with the æsir and would coat it.
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:51 pm

"Right then. You know where to find us." She replied with a final nod to signal her departure before copper toned paws would begin forward once more, the wind billowing her brazen body whose furs would ruffle at its edges. Never so foolish her back was never turned to the Biennes, not just yet. That was one of the first rules she learned in her short life and she's be damned if she neglected to remember it. She moved parallel to Siro's position instead as she made her exit from these relatively docile lands for the hell of Bimur she so enjoyed, moving silently across the earth until she was out of view, invisible in the trail, a flame in the darkness.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:02 pm

The ghostly fae watched her packmates leave, then bounded silently back into her own territory, following the scents of her packmates. She hated their attitude towards one another, rather disrespectful, but shrugged it off as her long legs carried her in leaping bounds towards the borders. Pure white tail trailing behind her like a banner, she was a blur of movement, there one second and gone the next. She longed to join Prodigy, to be around her somewhere safe from harm, just so they could talk without being interrupted by violence. She sighed as she slowed her pace, the petite angel trotting as she neared the borders. Pausing, she inhaled the comforting scent of herbs before stepping into her own territory.

.:Fate--Exit:.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 am

FATE GAINS 50 EXP POINTS FOR COMPLETING A SMALL THREAD OF -10 POSTS.
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum