DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Single Flame Upon Clouds

5 posters

Go down

A Single Flame Upon Clouds Empty A Single Flame Upon Clouds

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:21 am

The infernal mistress stood upon the peak feeling the cool, merciless climate burrowing through the warmth of her bronze fur toward her skin but she didn't appear to mind or notice at all. Embracing the cold snow as it penetrated between the pads of her paws to cool them, the white blanket covering the mountain tops surrounding her. The air was brisk enough to cause a steady fog each time she exhaled into the air, a thin layer of oxygen would make the untrained and pampered gasp and search for breath but not her. No, for she was used to such conditions of ruthlessness and the challenges they provided. Her pelt billowed with the wind, rippling along her skinny build as her amber eyes gazed down upon the land below. The fluffy wisps of clouds hanging about her paws, hugging close to the mountain's surface, she appeared to be a fallen angel standing there like a guardian to watch upon the Earth. Any of her packmates would certainly know better. A flame upon the clouds, the greenery clear through the vapor providing a spectacular scenery to behold, wildfire in her orbs dancing actively delighted to take in such beauty. Such peacefulness in this tranquility.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

A Single Flame Upon Clouds Empty Re: A Single Flame Upon Clouds

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:14 am

I let my tail sway slowly behind me as I rest on a small log, my paw hanging off the edge. I in hale deeply,Mroa scent filling my nose, I grin and jump off the log. I pad along the rough, riddled path brambles and bushes poking at me as I pad on. I look at Maria and grin "Maria." I grin "I have missed hanging with you." I say as I pad over to her andlower my head slightly. I watch her, "You being Queen and all." I in hale the air, her scent stinging the walls of my nose I grin, her scent always made me happy and jumpy. I missed messing with her and both us "greeting" other wolves together, I missed her. I look at her ane grin, I circle around her "You seem very Queen like." I chuckle, she was actually a good Queen. I sit down my tail curling over my large paws as I wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:46 am

Rolling her bright amber eyes at him and turned her cranium towards the familiar male watching him speak toward her. Her voluminous tail swiped once along the snowy ground, a hint of an amused grin upon her muzzle, she returned her fiery gaze back to the gorgeous scenery before her. An unusual calm in her being as the blaze burned on the edge of the world, the life of the land they knew going on naturally before them. Ink black lips finally parted after a moment to reply to his compliment. "It's not too bad. I'll get the hang of it...." She started in her soft voice that rang in a high octave not disturbing the tranquil surroundings about them. A deep inhale followed by a long exhale of visible breath into the cold air she continued to speak to her old friend, somewhat missing their old times. Of course he got to have most of the fun "greeting" for their antics would be frowned upon now considering her rank. "I needed to clear my head. If for only a moment." She finished smirking though all the while looking upon the luscious landscape.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:57 pm

I chuckle "Clear your mind of me?" I cock my head slightly and go sit by her, she was the Queen but around here there was no reason for her to be dominant or demanding to me, though she could and wouldn't fight it, she was still the Queen and I had to respect that. "It appears you are to busy being queeny and such to have time for the dumb 'ol Timber..." I circle around her again "When can we bicker, and mess with eachother again?" I chuckle "All I have is Prodigy, she isn't the best."I smirk "She is going to get herself hurt one of these days..." I chuckle and place my paw in the air "Only joking." I place it on her maw "Queen Maria Catalina." I smirk and let my paw fall to the ground with a soft thud. I move a few inches away from her and sit down again, my tail sweeping behind me, heart beats later laying across my large paws, I watch and wait, aware of the surroundings, waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:35 pm

the flaming seductress walks out padding along the hard earth, seeing maria, she had high respects, a grin crossed her pretty little maw, "my queen" a loyal bow is made to the dominating fae. The marcello's cranium swifty turns to timber "oh so im going to hurt myself one of these days am i?" a chuckle escapes her throat. The sea blue orbs circles the two before laying peaceful on the floor, its rare to see prodigy looking so peaceful, like there no troubles. the domed ears perk and stay alert to every sound and movement, the ligments in legs tense before she picks up her cranium from the hard earth, " wheres the king? i thought you'd both be spending alot of precious time together as you've both just united" prodigy was serious and was always curious, the russet fur blowing loosely of her petite cranium as if it were being blow dryed. the sky was painted bold, a russet orange and light pink. A fine scenery thats set before the chamberlins eyes.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm

I roll my shoulders as I stand and look at Prodigy "That's what I said, isn't it?" I chuckle and go over to Prodigy, I walk past her and flick her with my tail roughly. I look at a small hole in the ground, small squeals and noises screaming from it. I pin my ears at the high pitched sounds, I begin digging into the hole, a bunch of mice run out. I smirk and run along, squishing most of them beneath my weight. I chuckle and grab them all and set them in a pile next to the hole. I dig farther and stick my nose is in it, my right paw in the hole and left one hanging out by the pile of dead mice. My rump sticking in the air, my tail low. I grab a few baby, pink mice and toss them up and eat them. I grab a few and toss them at Prodigy, I chuckle and grab them in my mouth I bring them over to the two "A feast shall be served tonight!" I let a small laugh escape my jaws as the mice and baby mice fall onto the ground between Prodigy and Maria but in front of me. I grin and begin eating a few mice as I lay down I grab another and wait, chewing on the small bones and little meat, the blood feeling good seeping down my throat.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:23 pm

Strong hues would rove over his mate frame, taking in the rich sandstone essence that coloured her fur. Scars adorned her body more so than Ksiezyc for he was man, and large, and held his own in fights. The only permanent damage as was seen upon his face had been inflicted by a foolish yearling maned wolf too stubborn for her own good which he had eventually killed off and fed to his pack. Silently, the charred hulk held his own ground as he stood there like a motionless statue with little activity save for his tail which flicked against his thighs powerfully in subtle display of his power. Brow would raise coolly as he judged her from a detached position whilst salmon tongue would flick out to lick the lingering remains of his meaty lunch. "Maria.." he would speak, deep vocals slithering from his smooth tongue in a dangerously caressing way that drew others to him. Moving forward, the Konge would allow his powerful shoulders to roll along while his muscles rippled beneath his plush pelt, as though to allure the other woman even as he circled her and sized her up. It was all in her face - the dangerous amber line of tension that lay unsettled in the atmosphere and the obvious display of his masculinity juxtaposed against her own femininity. It seemed that she was drawn to it just as many other females were and this was what the man continued to prey on and devour in the dark, untold mysteries of his heart being dangled like a carrot for the other to latch onto and drown in the deep river of sorrow, torture, and confusion.

He would come to a stop by her right side, himself having assessed her from head to toe - from her demeanour to the level of health that she had. Ksiezyc would then continue from their conversation, and coolly address her once more, deep-set gaze never leaving her face. Harass her inside out was what he would do, inspect every nook and cranny of her soul, till she had no where else to turn to but him, the power figure of Vimur. "You look stunning, my love." Still maintaining a rather detached mannerism with a smirk curling up his left profile, Ksiezyc would remain still while waiting to hear her piece. As though he was not done with her, his tail could rise higher and kink at the tips and dip and sway like a snake charmer, tempting her to leak out further answers before the very demon that he was.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:51 pm

She rolled her fiery amber orbs at his statements though the sinister grin found itself visible at the corners of her maw, ink black lips edging up in their corners before parting them to reply to his spiel. "I enjoy a bit of peace from everything now and then nothing more. Besides, you know I enjoy our old antics just as much as you do." She said easily with a gentle shrug of her shoulders, eyes locked upon the silly male who had pressed his paw against her tender face, though she was well aware it was a friendly gesture and therefore didn't bother her in the slightest. Voluminous tail swiped once across the thin, white blanket that was set upon the earth, a fire licking at the snow before hanging idly behind tall heels once more. She was just about to respond to his second statement when Prodigy made her entrance to challenge his claim, a female seeming to try to become the same unquestionable blood kissed seductress her sister Alvarez had been. Maria's smirk widened a bit just then, watching her affirm loyalties that seemed rather empty and simply a polite gesture. With Timber around outside the pack lands their little team was united and she couldn't resist such an opportunity to make her own reply, especially with a female who had tried to become rather...Friendly... With Maria's mate as if she would allow such a scandal. By her question, Maria was well aware Prodigy was continuing to play a petty little game she would surely lose. Such a challenge Maria was inclined to not only accept but to dominate. She was The Gladiatrix, an eternal blaze that would smother a weak flame without effort or hesitation. "Only if she provokes me further, Timber." She said softly adverting her amber orbs to look upon Timber letting him know their little games have resumed, for she hadn't lost her touch. A voice of a fallen angel in a pretty, high octave to grace the listening ears. The voice of a female of class, not a cheap seductress. "Always so curious of my relationships aren't we, Prodigy? Don't you have some deity to perform rituals for?" She asked in mock innocence cocking her cranium just a bit as she eyed the russet female, a gleam coming into her eyes that could be nothing short of amusement. She began to part her black lips once more though she was cut short upon hearing the dominating, soft hiss from one that could be none other than Ksieżyc. "Speak of the devil..." She purred alluringly, arching a well shaped brow at Prodigy fighting a quiet laugh before shifting her body to behold the Konge. His authorative walk that commanded respect and loyalty as each of his large paws stepped to bless the ground he walked upon, a lustful gentleman. Her ashen sandstone pelt glistened in the sunlight, radiating not only a vibrant color but her youth and flawless health, fur billowing gentle as another gust swept the mountain top. The flames in her eyes leaped about inside her irises sizing up her mate, his muscular build and powerful demeanor, a sight that would bring any female to their knees in awe if they were not as well composed as she. "Thank you, mi amor. It is quite a sight to see the devil stand so close to heaven." She hummed her own compliment backto him making her gentle approach, one copper toned paw before the other to close the short space between. Reaching him she lowered her cranium below his acknowledging his power before greeting him with a tender rub with her head to the side of the nape of his neck. Fire and darkness meeting together in an abyss that ruled over the hell of Vimur, strong elements standing on the tallest of the mountains so high to the sky the timid fluffy clouds congregated about their claws in their low travel.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:23 pm

I smirk, My eyes soon focusing on the large brute known as Ksieżyc walk into the picture, also known as the King. I lower my head and back away a bit and look at Prodigy, how could she come here and face the Queen after she had done that to her beloved mate. I smirk, if Maria did in fact do something about it I wouldn't stop it, No I would provoke it. I look back at the pair, I roll a small mouse toward the King, I didn't know what to do at the moment. I chuckle slightly, though it was quiet and no sound was made just the bumping of my chest and back as the air movment form the silent laugh seeped out. I look at Prodigy again and back at the two. I nod to them both and go by Prodigy "Remember when you were all over the King, I would watch your back." I whisper in her ear only she and silent ghosts of shadows surrounding us would hear.. I flick my tail slightly, though it was low top the ground. I pad over to the mouse hole and begin rolling in it, hearing almost silent cracks of the baby mice bone I smirk. I look at the trees as I lay there my head on my large paws, my tail swaying slowly behind me, the snow soaking the under part of me slightly. I look at the wolves and wait, maybe the King would leave and me and Maria could chat a bit more. It seemed something was coming up right when we finally got to chat.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:10 pm

the woman stares blankly at her old queen, such jelousy she was trying to hide amuses her, of course prodigy would never steal the king as she has standards, the questions directed to her in a mock gave a devilish smile on the masked womans face, did she think there was a game? what a petty little girl insecure about loosing her beloved king, " m'dear maria, at least i have a great capability thats worthy of a desired rank instead of flirting with a king having no special talent." the words spat to the floor loosing all respect of this queen, she's done the vimurs bad, she would never match up to alvarez. " timber, thankyou for always being by my side ill always respect you." the words came out quiet so only he could just here it. A warm smile crosses her pretty little maw, raising her cranium prodigy brushes past the queen as she has never knon the anax vasil very well and never will, the queen only thought of prodigy as the girl that failed. The woman gracefully walks away back to the biennes, where she has always belonged. the scent of waxy petals stays within the little meeting, timber deserved better.

:prodigy exit:
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:27 pm

Maria laughed quietly at the russet female's response that amused her to no end. Maria was confident and almost unsettlingly comfortable with her situation, feeling no need to exert herself to hold onto this powerful Konge but rather to defend what she possessed. It took great restraint for her ink black lips to remain sealed, to not pursue the altercation further than she already had. After all what had Prodigy thought would come from what she had tried to do with the Konge of Vimur? Did she think Maria would ignore it and pretend she liked little seductresses brushing up tenderly upon her mate? Such a shame she represented the most elegant and honorable of Queens to hold power upon Vimur since they were cousins. Ironic actually since it was a well known fact Alvarez hated any female who even caught Electro's eye. Besides, Maria was well versed and a skilled fighter while she had yet to see the old Chamberlain perform exponentially rather than breathe. Quickly though Maria lost interest once she was victorious and returned her attention back to her Konge patiently awaiting his response.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:57 am

Prodigy gains 50 EXP points for completing a small thread of -10 posts
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down