DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the Sounds of Silence Fill Thine Ears.

4 posters

Go down

When the Sounds of Silence Fill Thine Ears. Empty When the Sounds of Silence Fill Thine Ears.

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:35 am

Her pure pelt is easily spotted in this land, a spot of white in a sea of green. Her long tail trails behind her, moving side to side as her hips sway in a feminine manner. There is a clearing ahead, where she can hear a creature nibbling at the flora. Her dainty paws touch down on the terra silently, as her lean body moves towards the sounds in a crouch. The angel is transformed into a demon, slinking towards the animal with a murderous glint in her bi coloured eyes. She breaks into the clearing, and spots the small brown creature. The wind carries it's scent to her, her tongue starts to moisten. The ghostly woman's muscles bunch, and she leaps into the air. Her petite frame sails through the air and she lands on the small rodent with a crunch. Picking up it's body, she carries it away from the site of it's death and sits down to eat. The tender meat is sheared away by her knife like teeth, slipping down her throat to fill her empty stomach. She is enjoying her kill, though she wishes someone would come and enjoy the peaceful forest with her.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

When the Sounds of Silence Fill Thine Ears. Empty Re: When the Sounds of Silence Fill Thine Ears.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:53 am

I pad along threw the forest silently, my ears perked and tail swaying behind me lowly. I sniff the air, blood. I lick my black lips begin to quicken my pace with every passing heart beat, I grow faster and faster. I crinkle my nose, the scent getting stronger and stronger as I near a small clearing, but so does Fates scent. I perk my ears and lift my head high scanning around quickly, protection came naturally to me. I bark and pin my ears, gliding threw the forest like a deadly shadow, I break threw the tree line and land evenly on the ground with a growl "Fate!" I say, looking around quickly. I look at her and pad toward her "Are you ok?" I say looking her over quickly, than notice the small mouse. I chuckle and look at her and roll my eyes at myself. I chuckle slightly "Sorry, I thought you were hurt. The smell of blood and your scent..." I sit down in front of her and wait for what she might do next, or if anyone else would join us.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

When the Sounds of Silence Fill Thine Ears. Empty Re: When the Sounds of Silence Fill Thine Ears.

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:07 am

She chuckled, shaking her head. She thumped the ground next to her with her long silky tail, beckoning for him to join her. What's up? She asked him, tilting her head and then taking another bite. She was eating small amounts, to avoid slicing her tongue open on the tiny but sharp bones contained within it. She offers him the remaining morsels, more a gesture than anything, since it was only a mouse.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:26 am

I chuckle "Hanging out with you." I growl playfully and grab her neck scruff and push her head down, her body following. I chuckle and roll her over and place my paw on her chest "Got you now." I chuckle and back away, as I back away I let my hind limbs fold under me into a sit. I watch her patiently and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:46 am

She stood up, shaking out her fur. A devious smile crossed her muzzle, the ghost stalked towards him. Her eyes darkened, the demon inside her taking over. She slunk across the ground, her petite body looking lethal and terrifying. She stared him down, teeth bared as she backed him into a corner. Her long tail whipped back and forth behind her, spine straight as her head was lowered between her shoulders. Let's play, Timber. She said in a creepily innocent voice, her voice high and childish. A bout of laughter trickled from her throat, followed by a menacing growl. She launched herself through the air and landed on him. The force of her blow knocked him down. She pinned him, snapping at his throat. Then she pulled back and laughed. She stepped off of him, and smiled. Don't forget, I am a trained assassin. It could be costly. She told him, her tail flicking as she folded herself onto the ground an watched him.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:03 am

I chuckle and smirk "Im a Lundam." I pin my ears and leap foward, knocking her over I bare my blood stained teeth and growl lowly, I place my paw on her maw and hold it downz careful not to draw blood "Now now, blood would be a bad idea while we...play." i chuckle and say play in an almost sarcastic tone. I smirk and place my legs around evenly, most out of the way so she couldnt knock me down, it was simple her petite body under a large one like mine. I chuckle slghtl, though, I wouldt under estimate her power, I look around and snap my head and maw back toward her, my ears not far behind. I bite at the air, my large maw, when opened was as big as her head was tall and slightly smaller than it was wide, slobber staying in my maw, I learned back in my home, wpit on your voctim, get spit on harder. I chuckle as I thought about those things, I pin my ears and growl roughly, as the wound I had on my neck, now a scar had permently damaged my throat and the way things souns. I watch herz my blue eyes a dark swirl of black and blue, looking like an endless ocean of death and pain.

Last edited by Knight Timber Lundam on Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Speaking coloration...lol?)
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:46 am

Her bright eyes sparkle with dangerous mirth, then she runs her long tail along his body, her single black paw tracing a line down his stomach seductively. Using this as a distraction, she plants her long, powerful legs on his chest and throws him off of her. A grin splits her maw, revealing her pristine teeth that are sharp as diamonds. He lays on the ground a little ways away from her, and she slides towards him. Her long, dangerous claws nick the terra as she walks, moving ever closer. She clamps her jaws on his windpipe, though her teeth never break the skin. She holds him firmly on the ground, then waits a few seconds before muttering her words of wisdom. If I was told to kill you, you'd be dead by now. She told him, disengaging her grip. She placed her paws across his chest, resting her delicate cranium on them and listening to the sound of his racing heart. Her long tail beat a smooth, even tempo on his flank, reminiscent of the beating of her own heart. Her purely angelic fur contrasted to his greatly, making her petite body stand out from his massive frame.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:19 am

Entering the beautiful scenery, Ryder saw Fate and Timber. The petite female neared them, a gentle smile upon her maw. “Vous deux font un beau couple, vous savez,” You two make a great couple you know. Ryder lowered herself in a sit, looking at Fate and Timber. “True to yourselves will get you further than far,” Barked Ryder gently, a poetic tone lingering in the air. Ryder rolled her eyes as she turned her back on two. The female let out a low sigh as she looked at the beautiful scenery.

Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Countess Fate Beausans Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:36 am

She stands, padding soundlessly over to where the small fae is sitting. 'e does not believe in te beautiful amore, terefore it cannot become what it would. She tells the fae, her silky voice filled with the burr of her accent. This angelic woman does not understand love, she has never known of it. Sitting down beside her, the petite she wolf watches the movements of the trees, the roiling waves of air dancing through the branches to the songbirds sweet melody. Her bi coloured gaze wanders to the fae, waiting for her response.
Countess Fate Beausans
Countess Fate Beausans

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:16 pm

I chuckle "Kill me? Pa-lease." I say in a tone, like 'she couldn't kill me' though I wouldn't underestimate her. I chuckle and stand up shaking my pelt. Ryder was here now, wonder what she thought it looked like "Bonjour Ryder." I chuckle and go sit next to them both. "I believe in love, though no one has shown me it really exists...it's like a ghost, no one actually believe it exists till they see it and feel it." I chuckle and pat Ryder on the back and smile slightly. I look at Fate and bite the bite the air toward her and smirk. I stand and look at Ryder "You want to play too?" I chuckle and pin her down lightly, remembering Marias words "Le destin, ne vous jouer avec moi et mon cher ami Ryder?" Fate, won't you play with me and my dear friend Ryder? I chuckle slightly and look at Ryder and her scar "Show me what you've got Curador." I chuckle and pin her down, waiting for either of them.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:49 pm

to pure darkness of a demon strolls herself to the pack of little wolves and prowls delicate seductive tone as a tender swipes across the canines across her plump ebony lips she prowls to all the wolves ' love is a myth not to be proven only a fool would believe such a bitches lie timber you should know this from your well lets say your little courtship with aime was her name?' her tone was snappy making tension rise how she would adore to intimidate others it would feed her devilish soul. she walks up to timber placing his flank along his wooden contain allowing blends a desire to share bodies flaunting her tail along his spine in a teasing sensational manner.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:56 pm

I look at Ayame and smile "M'dear Ayame." I chuckle softly "I don't know what to believe anymore..." I say in a soft voice, I look at Ayame and she sits next to me I grin and nod, looking back up at the other wolves "This is the Princess." I chuckle, they may already know it "Anima?" I chuckle "I liked her...love was never shed or shared, but only faked and thrown away." I say in a snappy voice, it angered me she left though it didn't matter, I liked other wolves. I look at them with a small smirk, waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum