DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction to the gates of hell's fears~

4 posters

Go down

Introduction to the gates of hell's fears~ Empty Introduction to the gates of hell's fears~

Post  Count Skoll Śmierc Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:51 pm

the marvelous count patrols around the affinity channel that he admires for its looks of divine devilish art work. optics gazed like a padlock on any slight movement of anything that would cause substantial interest. skoll bellows a croaky sigh sounding like smokers choice slightly due to the many times his neck has being throttled in many battles, yet proud of his scars this would show power and skill to other males like a bird the brightest most strong looking male is the most fine. this is his interpretation why the brute takes so much pride, getting to the far edge of the affinity channel the fog closes in under his lower muscular well nourished piston. running a long, his silky coating alluring a slight shiver in his calcium packed strong bones. from the sly wind that the atmosphere applies to him. the brute mutters creaky as a crows call but deep and divisional to some ' do i smell my brother around hear' squinting his cool pools around the area all the beasts gaze obtains is thick fog with thick rotting trees on the edges yet the strong stench apply in his nazel pathway of his beloved brother he came to seek form our old clan i say afterwards as perhaps he is circling me ' i left the pack to join yours it seems great ours is failing since you left' the brutes tone is slight affection in a sibling manner but a blunt tone applied showing the manner his tone is not begging or up his ass in awaiting knowing his brother could not resist to reply to such a compliment he buffers his hairs to stand like a fluffy ball making his gaze more notifiable looking a large well manufactured rock the brute perks the large pyramidal radars he possess perfectly in like with his huge masculine cranium.
Count Skoll Śmierc
Count Skoll Śmierc

Back to top Go down

Introduction to the gates of hell's fears~ Empty Re: Introduction to the gates of hell's fears~

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:06 pm

the petite chamberlin watches the figure behind the fog, clearly knowing who it is by the shape and size,skoll. As prodigys hips swing in a type of rythm, the birds making a particular noise for this meeting, her gaze locked on his until she stands a metre away. A smirk crosses her pretty little maw as she wonders who the heck he was talking to, the king? if so he will be lurking deep in the shadows almost like a ghost with the coal black pelt of his. The domed ears that lay upon her cranium twists and turn to every sound and movement thats made, her hearing very acute. From time to time the russet fae glances behind each shoulder wondering where the king might be, " well ,well,well you came seaking for your brothers well deseved pack after yours began to crumble? what does that say about your wellbeing my dear, that you give up with the first sight of a challenge, or you just missed your brother dearly?,cute" prodigy gave a seductive smile meaning nothing offensive into her wise words, as she stands to full height its nothing compared to his, but compared to certain fae's a big difference.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Introduction to the gates of hell's fears~ Empty Re: Introduction to the gates of hell's fears~

Post  Count Skoll Śmierc Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:22 pm

hearing the warm tone of a fae how alluring making his testosterone bubble along his blood lust veins from the boiling temptation of her seductive tones he flexes his muscular nape coated in a silver mic raven coat derma to gaze upon her the demoness pelt as sun kissed as my eye her orbs the darkest sapphire the most precious of value he reply's in a alluring seductive tone plumping his lips like a slight prowl' m'beautiful lady who might you be?.... i sleek my brother as we was both close and shared our passions' the massive demon flutters alongside this female rubbing his flanks along her side the sweet intake of her scent makes his sniffer tingle in excitement, he swipes a evil yet seductive warm smile showing affection and slight comfort before accepting her as a potential lover maybe a full time mate if she would prove herself worthy to share their genes much more important than sharing body's the brute walks behind her and rests his cranium along her waist line at the tip of her tail showing body laughing of interest before walking in front at his own pace elegant and professorial business like strides muscles flaunt along his silky coat as he crumbles a throttling growl playful at a slight swatting his tail under her sleek feminine nape rushing it from her chest to the very tip of her face this is quite confident and affectionate moves for such a brute he perks his ears in awaiting for her reply if she accepts the master of love would claim her worthy of sharing body's.
Count Skoll Śmierc
Count Skoll Śmierc

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:40 pm

as the count shows affection to the russet fae, she's suprised but amused all the same. The way prodigy moves brings a flare to any males mind and desires, she's the key to the chest. The feel of his cranium along her well toned waist brings her to her senses, she cannot fall in love with the kings brother, not yet anyway, " prodigy, chamberlin of the vimurs" her tone stays alluring. As there sides meet there's an instant spark beneath the two, but if it lasts will remain a mystery. "and what shared passions do you both have?" the chamberlin bores into his bi coloured eyes, the soothing of her words never fails to please. the point of her well groomed tail soothes around his muscular neck to the scar on his left eye, the moonlight reflects on the two like a spotlight. Her breath circles his maw, her scent like waxy petals, prodigy bows.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Skoll Śmierc Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:50 pm

the large male smirks alluring grin rejecting yet driving me closer her actions applied many times ' m'dear a very nice name' he feels her tail run along his nape in pleasure i dives on her inning her down surprising he plays and nips her left ear lobe gently after a gentle affectionate slight rub along my maw applied on her ear making it tingle as he lays on top of the fae pinned down his pistons on her limbs firm yet allowing her simulations to allow blood from and escape if she wishes, he tilts his head with a smile addressed towards her like a package special delivery the optics gaze on her with a shine on the sunlight that beams down on us both warmly the beast waits patiently crooked ears rested on his cranium his nape lowers allowing her to gaze into hell's fire itself the sapphire gaze whilst the other sun light optic looks upon her also slightly wired combination but yet this shows he is one of a kind.
Count Skoll Śmierc
Count Skoll Śmierc

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:08 pm

as prodigy lays pinned down onto the dry earth she feels a type of affection, the way he pins her down lures her in, as the chamberlins icy gaze wonders through his mind she sees two sides one from each orb, the sapphire blue, a relaxed calm male having all eternity to wait for what he desires, the other a firery gold showing the pride and dominace, the wild side. The gentle smile he gives the russet fae makes her heart melt with content, he's a one of a kind. The firm hold he has against her limbs slightly loosen as he's transfixed on her desirable orbs and beauty. responding to his special package she gives a firey smile one, the one not many wolves can read, as she doesnt give it often, she lays until he get of maybe growing bored or to surprise her with something else, seeing no harm but gentle play, prodigy licks her blood kissed lips. the words skoll bringing a joy to her little world.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Skoll Śmierc Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:15 pm

smirks as she sees my lavishing orbs with i detail as i notice a rare smile truly what a special female would possess he splits his ebony lips to give her a tender lick upon her cheek, and whispers intent and clearly soft yet of course deep and rather croaked ' are you going to attempt to escape?' and wags his swatter side bye side along his masculine haunches lowering his muscular nape with hits of fat on the edges lower towards her face rather intimidating but showing affection unsure weather this prodigy has accepted me he awaits to make a claim as the brute would never force himself upon a female with out being accepted, slowly he reads in her ice cold eyes she has a warm heart and that she will probably fall in love with me as she is so tender and elegant.
Count Skoll Śmierc
Count Skoll Śmierc

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:28 pm

The petite female padded into the territory, her hips swaying back and forth as she let her tail hang at her heels. Ryder didn't intend on intruding on anyone. "Every day will hold it's sudden secrets," She said in a light and pleasnt tone, the words sounding almost melodious as they rolled off of her tongue. Two wolves came into sight, but only one was noticed by Ryder. The effeminate wolf slowly made ground on them, keeping a steady pace and keen eye. It didn't take long for her to acknowledge the second wolf, a russet female.
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:40 pm

"f i told you what im going to do next you'd be prepared" the fae says quietly into his ears tingling the fine hairs in his lobes, the russet fae puts her cranium against skoll and pushes to the side eventually wooing him over as he releases her, prodigy stretches her limbs her tail in the air like a sword pulled out of a stone after many years. gently approaching the chamberlin rubs her cranium against his large nape, and swiftly moves away at the sight of another fae the words ' everyday will hold itssudden secrets' makes her wonder what she's trying to imply, her strides are elegant as she walks up to the curador and inspects her, paw to cranium every feature, prodigy then returns to where she was last at, by skoll's side.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Count Skoll Śmierc Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:50 pm

spots another female nothing compared to prodity i grunt flaunting like i Am coughing up my words in a throttled ton' may i help you' swats tail side bye side gently flowing like a sily spiders funnel, and grasps my possessions nape and i bite my fang pierce slightly in the tip of a puncture nipping gently like a love bite she is mine not to be shared i make sure i don't draw blood as this will release my killing spree it causes a shk knowing her place i have authority and rights over her know, after i rub my cranium with affection along her nape with many whines and thunderous whelps like a playful tone my testosterone boiling making me short tempered and very seductive i act playfully and flirtatious towards the precious fae this one is a keeper, i smile, at her allowing a gaze to lock upon her perfectly built temple like the work of a god of such beautiful features i provide a tender lick on her cranium between her ears showing affection a my tongue dances at her taste.
Count Skoll Śmierc
Count Skoll Śmierc

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:02 pm

the count makes it clear that prodigy's now his possession, but for how long? the question doesnt fase her as the minds of males can change very quickly indeed, the tenderness of her tounge crosses the males maw, nipping the right of his ear im careful not to draw blood. Forgetting about the other fae for a moment as she focuses on skoll . After a few moments of silence prodigy nods her head and walks away becoming a faint shadow in the distance, the fog surrounds her, but her eye sights perfect, as the shadows takes over her figure, making her invisible she becomes a predator as she goes to her duties as a chamberlin.

prdigy-exit.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:07 pm

ryder let out a priceless laugh as she heard the male ask if he can help her. "Nothing compared to her, nothing compared to her," she chanted as she knew that was what the male thought of her, she let it go though. "No, I didn't mean to intrude," she barked in a gentle tone. She sat about a meter away from the two. Not knowing what rank the male is, she placed one paw in front of her sliding into a perfectly executed bow. Ryder curled her tail around her, leaving it to lay lightly upon her paws. The female tilted her head slightly as she studied the two. "Everyday will hold it's sudden secrets," she repeated, but with more enthusiasm as she was implying that the two liking each other was a sudden secret.
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:13 am

I pad up to the wolves and sit down, nodding slightly to each. I look at all the wolves with a blank expression "Ryder, why so poetic?" I chuckle and look at Prodigy and shrug than at Skoll, not another one of 'them' I sigh but keep it all inside. I look at all the wolves, what were they talking about and what were they doing? I stand and pad over to a small bush and scratch my back against it, after I roll around on the small pines and dirt, I stand and shake out my pelt and sit back down. Letting my tail sway behind me slowly evening the ground behind me that ai just ruffled and messed up, up, I look behind me and back at the wolves before me and wait,
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum