DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanging out, feeling alone.

3 posters

Go down

Hanging out, feeling alone. Empty Hanging out, feeling alone.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:40 pm

I pad into the clearing my head even with my radiating shoulder blades, my tail laying loosly behind me. I pin my ears slightly as the whispering wind blows along my body, rippling my browned pelt. I sit down and scratch around in the dirt a bit, boredly. How had things turned around so quickly? I sigh as I move my front limbs out straight in front of me into a lay, I place my head along my legs and resting my large maw between my large paws. I look around at the surrounding area and grunt, being alone used to be normal when I was always alone and no one was around. But now I had friends and some family to be around, and being alone wasnt something I enjoyed. I sigh and snort slightly as a bit of dirt blows into my face, body and ears as the wind blows slightly harder. I look around and grunt, I was alone and needed some cheering up, something I knew Kovai or Maria could do. Not even my slave, Lunar is around. When she came around or if I found her I would teach her to stay by me, everywhere.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Hanging out, feeling alone. Empty Re: Hanging out, feeling alone.

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:21 am

Ryder slowly padded up to the wolf that tried to murder her, Timber. "Every dark cloud has a silver lining," said Ryder in an impressively pleasnt and light tone. The effeminate wolf had already forgiven Timber for his minor flaw. Paw after paw, the female stepped lightly, landing her last paw before the male. Ryder slowly lowered herself into a sit, her beautiful fur rippling lightly with the breeze. Lowering her head to Timber she whispered an attempt at cheering him up: "Even in the darkest of times you'll see the light."
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:24 am

I smile and look at Ryder "Im always dark, I'm a bitch." I chuckle and look at Ryder and sit up, sitting in my fairly long limbs. I look around "Im sorry again, Ryder." I say in a slightly quiet tone, sorry wasn't easy for me to say, ever. "Ryder, you have a scar now..." I say loin at the ground and sighing, waiting.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:32 am

Letting out a light chuckle, she replied to Timber: "It's alright, It's not like I could prevent it." Ryder shifted her sweet gaze from Timber to the surrounding area, not knowing what would happen next. "If anyone is a bitch, it isn't you," echoed Ryder, her tone changing making it heavier and raspier for this time being. She flicked her ears forward as she moved her gaze back onto the male.
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:40 am

"Than who is, Maria?" I chuckle and joke sarcasticly. I look around awaiting for anything to happen. "I wonder where she is..." I say looking around quickly, wanting her to be around. I look at Ryder and stand up and shake out my pelt. Hr dried blood filling m nostrils. I go to the edge of the forest and chew on some grass and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:48 am

Following Timber, the female barked: "No, nobody is." Sitting back down, Ryder curled her tail around her leaving it to lay on her paws. "Hmm, you seem to want Maria around a lot, why my cousin?" asked the female, her tone returning back to it's original state. Flicking her tail, she stood up to stare at Timber, a curious look on her face. As the petite wolf stood staring at the male, she wondered the question she asked before. Perhaps she would never know the answer to her question. "Maybe it is best left unsolved," said Ryder under her breath.
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:59 am

I chuckle "So your related?" I smirk and pat Ryder softly "Well you couldn't be related to a more behaved and nice wolf." I joke sarcasticly and chuckle. "Why, well..." I pause. Slightly "Because she is pretty much the only thing I have left." I say quietly and look around waiting,
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:08 am

"Pretty much the only thing you have left, I wonder why," she said rhetorically. With a grin Ryder yipped: "You have me also, someone you wronged, but I forgave you for that." The female resumed her sitting position, once again curling her tail around her once more. Ryder released her gaze on Timber to quickly scan the territory around them. "If you can't forgive someone that has wronged you, you cannot forgive yourself," she barked knowing Timber would probably ask why she forgave him. Ryder once again shifted her optics onto Timber, waiting and listening for his reply.
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:44 am

I chuckle "Wy would your forgive me?" I cock my head slightly "I could do it again at any time, I can't control it easily , I don't want to hurt you again." I stand and sit next to her and lay down, placing my head across her paws, and sigh.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:01 am

"Because, if you cannot forgive someone else, you can't forgive yourself," she replied with a smirk. Ryder turned her gaze to looked down at the male, a disappointed frown on her face. The female now thought: Timber is disappointing, he wonders why I would forgive him. Ryder tried to shake the though from her head as she stared down at Timber.

(Sorry it's short, ore later)
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:23 am

"I can't forgive myself, I killed my father and my pups." I sigh and stand up shaking it my pelt "I say that look." I say with a grunt, I turn around and let my tail lay close to her paws as I face the forest , waiting for Maria.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:36 am

"Ah what a cute couple you two make..." Maria said rather coldly in her sarcastic way unique to her, a pleasing tone to rise above the noise of the area. She knew what she implied was cruel considering the recent events between the two, and the small scar on her cousins face always brought on a wave of anger over her thin body. Regardless she was unwilling to change her ways and continued on to enter their view, voluminous tail swaying behind her with the wind. Amber eyes alive watching the exchange between the two. It made her uneasy they had been left alone together, but Maria wasn't here to babysit. That was the last fucking thing on her agenda.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:41 am

"What a pleasant surprise." I grunt sarcasticly "Is this the bitch you were talking about?" I chuckle and stand up and shake out my pelt. "Because when I say bitch, this is who comes to mind," I smirk and bite the air torward Maria and smirk. Looking around boredly I wait

Last edited by Knight Timber Lundam on Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:56 am

Ryder let out a sigh as she knew Timber would be doubtful. "Yes you can, all you have to have is you and someone else believe you can," she yipped to Timber softly. The petite wolf would now lay her head down on her paws. She began to stare at Timber once again, with her reassuring gaze. "Timber, let me break this to you softly," Barked Ryder gently, "I believe you can forgive yourself, but first you have to believe it yourself also." Ryder shook her mixed colored pelt as she stood up, a wry frown upon her maw. She noticed her cousin, but ignored her comment.

(BLAH, I was hurrying.)
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:01 am

"Yeah, I'll think about it." I joke sarcasticly "Ryder, can we please change the subject?" I chuckle "The bitch before us wills sure keep us entertained." I chuckle and look at Ryder, I wanted to make Maria but I wouldn't, by making a comment about the scar in her eye, but I held back. I look at Maria and smirk "Ryder, I'm sorry you have to be related to her." I chuckle and wait
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:06 am

Maria's black lips hinted at an entertained smirk threatening to edge up the corners of her maw but kept silence listening to Ryder give her speech. Such optimistic words were hard to come by now, around here at least. Maria never had the patience to say such things, she learned from a young age it's best to be realistic. No bullshit. Perhaps Ryder had another intention though, maybe hope was what the wood colored Knight needed to get his shit together. Either way, Maria couldn't give a damn. "How touching. Aren't you glad I stopped you from killing her now?" She asked Timber keeping her usual attitude prominent, pleasing tone conveying her sarcasm easily. Fiery eyes gleamed hearing his little jibe at her and she knew she would be quick to return it. Her tail lashed behind her heels and she took a few careless strides towards him looking him up and down unimpressed. "It could be worse for her. I could be the type of sick bastard that kills my own family couldn't I, Timber?" She replied so easily in her high octave, a low blow straight to the groin she knew but all was fair game. There were no rules. She laughed quietly knowing she would have just hit a nerve.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:12 am

I grunt, did she really just say that? I growl slightly and nod "Yes, I guess you ar pretty lucky, Ryder." I sigh looking at the ground and not looking at Maria. "That's really how you see me?" I say looking up and baring my teeth slightly, I was still blood lust and a perfect little rage reliever was inches from me. I smirk and look at Ryder "You are very lucky." I sigh and stand up, padding over to the other side of the clearing I lay down and place my head on my paws and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Ryder Sierra Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:30 am

Ryder watched as Timber walked off, she didn't know exactly what to do. She stood up and looked over at Maria, then timber. The female began wondering things she didn't know exactly what were.

(OKAY, I am fucking sorry it is short, I couldn't think of anything...)
Curador Ryder Sierra
Curador Ryder Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:37 am

Finally she decided to bring her attention back to Ryder who apparently told Timber about their relations though it didn't change much for Maria if any at all. She laughed quietly then watching Ryder silently look back and forth between us, shaking her head slowly at the petite fae. One might've thought twice before showing cruelty to others around their family, Maria was far different. She was born a Catalina and Ryder was born a Sierra, it was unlikely they would see eye to eye considering their upbringings. Catalinas were soldiers, Sierras were intellectuals. So very very different were their demeanor so why wouldn't she make things simple and just play her part? She smirked at Timber surprised how easily he took the abuse, retreating from the conflict so quickly. "Sometimes no company is better than bad company, Ryder." She said easily and very matter of fact in a way, soft tone matched with a dismissive shrug.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:44 am

I growl slightly and stand up I approach them and grin I look at the two, I smirk at Ryder and than at Maria "Ryder is my victim now, a wonder your related to such pity Maria, sad really." I chuckle I didn't want to get even or get back at her, what she said was true. "She's branded too." I chuckle "She is a weak little pest, who needs that around." I cock my head slightly and grin. I look at Maria "Sometimes, I wonder why your still here." I growl quietly, though no one heard "No one wants a little bitch around anyway." I look at I smirk "Why don't I just ruin Ryders life right now, by ending it?" I chuckle and look around. Maria could make a move on me, sure. But I wasn't going to forgive her easily now.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum