DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

be careful what you wish for, mydears.

5 posters

Go down

be careful what you wish for, mydears. Empty be careful what you wish for, mydears.

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:47 pm

the wind pushes against the russet female like knives through her petite frame, the last time she was here was when she had her first encounter with her now deceased royal edon. The day she was accepted into the pack was the day her life changed. The shrieks of the howls become clear to the fae's ears as she senses very soon, new arrivals, arrivals that will bring something very interesting to the pack, but what? padding along the dry earth she pushes past the wind and goes to a skeletal tree, she chooses her spot very carefully incase there is any stragglers. The tree's branches are bare like everything around her, soon it will be filled with life. The chamberlin licks her pretty little maw and lowers her cranium, the smell of death reeks her nose as she waits for something to happen, prodigy doesnt even know what she's waiting for but somethings driven her to this very spot. At times she can be a master at strategy but of course at times she can look like a real dumb ass, the striking fae waits, her tail thumping on the hell earth.She'll wait until the sunsets. HEr sea blue eyes gazing beyond the affinity channel borders, her sea blue eyes compliment the russets fur very nicely it's rare nowadays to see a russet female at all. The thought that the king or another high rank will see her doesnt bother her, after all it's them that want a bigger addition to the pack,right?
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

be careful what you wish for, mydears. Empty Re: be careful what you wish for, mydears.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:16 pm

I pad along, Prodigy scent filling my nose I grunt. I pad along at a fairly slow pace, at the moment nothong rwally mattered. As I come across a skeletol tree, I see the fae, Prodigy. "What are you doing here?" I cock my head slightly and sit down watching her. As the wind blows threw my browned pelt I grunt and pin my ears against my skull. I look around werily, waiting for an answer.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

be careful what you wish for, mydears. Empty Re: be careful what you wish for, mydears.

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:16 pm

as prodigy see's timber she stands up to her full height, her seductive features move swift towards him as her sea blue eye's bore into his, "im waiting for something timber, somethings coming" she knows how stupid she sounds but she believes something will come, maybe not here but close. the chamberlins domed ears close in on every sound, her structure stays elegant as she glances at the knight who's lost so much lately, the russet fae gives a little smile, though its little it can make any wolf feel a little bit of comfort and warmth her beauty can even light up the darkest of days. the smell of death becomes faint as her nose becomes used to the stench.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:28 pm

the princess walks up to prodgity and she swats a clean flattering smile across her ebony maw as her delta falls along her sleek well developed frame like a blanket of fallen angels she brush herself along prodgity much larger than her wipes her tiara along her pack as she delicately flows through her pelt reacts with her sun kissed pelt i purr in her ears as i walk past ' this bring back a memory?' knowing i smell a faint males scent deceased of course this obviously will bring her memories i sit back as my aqua pools gallop along her body as i inspect standing in respectful beautiful yet seductive position swatting my tail along the dusty brown terra behind me like a brush all ends of my fur stand perfectly in line like a curse i focus dearly on my looks.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:41 pm

the silence is disrupted by a fae, as prodigy turns her cranium swiftly she notices its the princess, as she bows down her eyes stay locked onto ayame's, as the chamberlin gracefully finishes she inspects how much the fae has grown, a seductive smile crosses the russet fae's maw as the princess give a cheaky flick to her hips showing of her new figure, " how did you know m'dear?" the words roll of prodigys tounge like a melody and in some's ears a silent scream. parting her blood kissed lips she looks back into the distance her eyes meeting the princess time to time. The chamberlin always had respects for the pup since she was born, as she helped take her first step. awaiting for a new arrival she stays by the skeletal tree.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Princess Ayame Śmierć Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 pm

the princess has dear respect for this wolf and flutters her plump ebony lips in a seductive manner knowing a male is around she says soft like the sound of a singing angel a treat and gift to to ear ' you cant fool a heartless wolf like me i sense your feelings you miss a certain male wolf did you have his pups or something?' as she is known not to believe in love she knows this does not even come into terms with the conversation she flickers her pyramid ears to a stiffen along her cranium that lays directly to allow a gaze upon the wolf as i flutter my hips showing of my pleasant appealing frame before placing my limbs in front of another sleek and elegant sitting on my haunches in a regal fashion.
Princess Ayame Śmierć
Princess Ayame Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:08 pm

the princess is bright for her age, "m'dear i cant miss someone that is dead, i cant be waiting for someone thats dead, can i? the chamberlin says in a joking manner"a heartless wolf feels no love because they were betrayed, dont try to deny it my princess, it's voeu that's made you loose your emotion, to love.Your like your father, he lost his emotion until he met maria, correct me if im wrong? Also im expecting a new arrival, there signs everywhere m'dear even if there hard to notce." her blood kissed lips could go on forever but she see's its best to stop it there. The breeze becomes bitter, prodigy's deep blue eyes like the calm sea bores into ayame, the little light there is reflecting of her orbs. "no i didnt have pups" prodigys voice is more gentle then normal. She sits waiting for an answer her posture is as still as a statue.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:05 am

I look around werily and as the princess comes I nod respectfully and grin slightly "What do you mean?" I say asking Prodigy. "Princess, m'dear." I chuckle, mocking Prodgiy and her words. I look around wonder what was coming "Is it dangerous, funny, ugly what is it?" I cock my head slightly to the right and look at the princess and walk over to her and sit next to her, though I probably didn't need to protect her but she was like family, so I was going to protect her. I look around, the wind blowing threw my pelt I grunt and pin my ears slightly "Ayame, when Ryder, you know. I thought that was pretty funny, Maria got all mad and stuff." I chuckle and look around awaiting replys from the two, or at least the thing that Prodigy here would show it's self or something.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:59 am

"Oh, you found it funny?" Maria said seemingly out of no where almost laughing the words, the sandstone colored female with ash frosted fur manifested herself just behind Timber. Her amber eyes were darkened, uncertain flames active in her irises while her paws moved across the dirt one before the other so naturally closing the space between them. A smirk gracing her ink black lips once she had reached Timber, the tips of her copper toned mane teasing at his flank, brushing past him like they were sharing some kind of joke. As if they had both indeed took great pleasure in the encounter, the spilling of her family blood across the filthy ground. She seemed content then, innocently circling about his back letting her voluminous tail drag along the edges of his paws' pads. It almost seemed as If she was in her usual mood, like the event had been wiped clean from her mind or she had decided she was satisfied with Timber's pugnacious actions. Oh, but anyone could see there was something off, like at that very moment she was hanging somewhere between madness and some sick twisted serenity. It only added to her menace, the uncertainty those began to feel the more prominent she made herself here. She circled behind his heels, coming back along his other flank like she was returning to face him head on but instead she stopped just behind his right ear. Surely he could see her from the corner of his eye, the strange look she gave him like there was nothing there at all. Just a fire waiting to consume its fuel and nothing more. Sinister smirk widening as black lips parted, her cranium leaning in towards his ears where her words would brush the furs along his neck. "You want to know what I found amusing, Timber?" She paused letting an unclear gleam enter her blazing orbs before continuing. The fur along his neck side and ears swaying a bit as she teased him. "Don't you want to know which part I thought was the most funny?" Another pause and she moved in closer with her muzzle lowered, letting her maw hang just beside his ear allowing her leathery black nose to trace from the very edge of his jaw back to the base of his ears. "My favorite part... Is when I broke your focus...And turned every lacerated artery in your body into a warm river along the ground. The part where I left your cold, broken, dismembered corpse to rot and join the same filthy ground you held Ryder down on." She breathed her morbid words so softly it could send shivers down his spine. So sick and twisted were her ways but she betrayed no other emotion other than the dark hellfires rising in her eyes and her innocent grin that only added to the malice.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:10 am

I watch Maria closley I grunt as she speaks the words, I didn't really understand. I didn't undertsand much though, so much was going on. "Maria, what are you trying to get at?" I say with a slight growl "Tattle on me, hmm let's see." I narrow my eyes slightly and watch her. "What do you want with me?" I growl slightly and pad to the eadge of the tree line and pin my ears against my head and sit down. I look around and hold back all rage, aggression that I had been building up for months and years after I killed me father, it was days from now that it would all come bursting out in a blood bath of death and horror. I grunt and look at Maria and wait for an answer. "So what if I found it funny, what do you care?" I ask with a slight growl, and wait. Why was she so worried about this wolf anyway?
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:35 am

She continued her dark charade, the disturbing innocence still gracing her features while danger gleamed like a mirror in her eyes. Of course he wouldn't understand what she was implying, the quietus visual she created for him. So meticulous was this vision in her head, every crimson stream so carefully planned. How cruel she was becoming here, the impressionable youth adapting to her surroundings. For how else would she survive? It was simply natural selection and it was a game everyone had to play with their best poker face no matter how despairing the hand was they had to play. You go all in or you fold, but every player must play their damn cards just right. "Tattle on you? Now why would you think those were my intentions? Don't you know I just have such a soft spot for broken things?" She asked in a guile fashion watching his discomfort, shuffling away with his ears pinned against his head growling. She knew why he was so confused, for the little picture she put in his head never really happened but it didn't surprise her he failed to catch her hint. The madness that clued him in on her threat, her intentions. She took two careless steps forward, one copper paw before the other towards him.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:35 am

I growl slightly and stand up, walking over to Maria "Always stalking me huh?" I chuckle slightly "Why are you so god damn protective and watching over this Curador?" I cock my head slightly and circle around her "Is that the way your going to kill me? Out all ways, thats the one you pick?" I chuckle and face her again, my blue eyes, fading to a dark helly black and almost dark red color. I look at her than the other wolves and back at Maria awaiting an answer from her.

OOC: Gosh sorry its short im on my phone, spelling mistakes and such are from being on my phone.))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:46 am

"Hard to avoid you when my name is always spilling out of your mouth. Besides, it doesn't matter. Just keep your filthy paws off her and we'll be just fine." She said easily lacking much effort, fiery gaze watching the male circle about me. This didn't make her feel uneasy in the slightest, her eyes were always trained on him gauging his moves. Her voluminous tail flicked idly behind her tall heels, rounded ears sitting upright on her crown. Her mock innocence fading away, edging to the far side of the spectrum, replacing the grin with a sinister smirk. "A long, slow, and not to mention torturous death? I must be feeling rather kind today." She said darkly watching him, her hellfires settling deep into his prepared to incinerate him on the spot if he dared to challenge.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:54 am

"Well kind you are." I mock. "Dont worry I wont touch her againz besides she was to easy." I smirk and look around and back at Maria "Do you know what Prodigy is waiting for?" I sit down and look over at Prodigy and crinkle my nose slightly, turning back to Maria I say "She said she was waiting for someone, or something." I grunt I was bored again, like always. I hated Maria being some what mad at me for touching some sort of wolf she had grown so fond of? "Maria, why are you so damn protecive over that wolf, for the millionth time.?" I let my tail even out the soft dusty dirt covered earth behind me as I wait for an answer or action.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:05 am

She rolled her amber optics hearing his question yet again, obviously he wasn't going to let it go so easily. "Well wouldn't you like to know?" She stated sarcastically to answer both questions but more importantly dodging the second. She didn't know who Prodigy could possibly be waiting for nor did had she noticed her until Timber brought her up. Before she thought Prodigy was just the quiet unknown twin of Alvarez always keeping out of the spot light but lately she had been asserting herself. Either way Maria was hardly interested in who was supposed to arrive, not yet anyways.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:10 am

"Forget this, I smelt another unknown wolf." I smirk and go to the edge of the forest after noding to the Princess and Prodigy. I sit at the edge of the forest and smirk, thinking. "A new toy to play with, wouldnt you like to join me?" I chuckle and with that I pin my ears slightly yo avoid the wind blowing threw them as I run, I bust threw the thick wall of trees and race along a path made by deer I presume. Shortly after coming upon another wolf, I had a feeling Maria would come along, and I kinda hoped she would.

::Timber gone--Meeting with Fate::
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 am

I sighed and shook my head, smirk remaining at the idea of fresh blood moving into the area. Unknown wolf. I decided it was best to take his offer and see what the hell was going on. Who the hell else was going to keep him out of trouble this time at least? "Yeah yeah lead the way..." She replied following at her own steady pace no too concerned with rushing there.

(Maria, Out.)
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:21 pm

as the words "forget this i smelt a new wolf" sent alarm bells ringing in pordigys ears but who is it? was it who she was expecting or just anpther outsider soon to be introduced to th vimurs, the only way to find out is to follow behind, the russet fae follows behind her paws thndering onto the ground, marking her prints onto the dry earth, the surroundings become fainter as it gets darker and her orbs glow a sea blue lighting up the space around her.

(prodigy out.)
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Basilieus Siro Valtyr Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:25 am

QUEEN MARIA SOLSTICE GAINS 50 EXP POINTS FOR COMPLETNG A SMALL THREAD OF -10 POSTS.

CHAMBERLIN PRODIGY GAINS 50 POINTS FOR COMPLETING A SMALL THREAD OF -10 POSTS.

KNIGHT TIMBER LUNDAM GAINS 50 EXP POINTS FOR COMPLETING A SMALL THREAD OF -10 POSTS.

Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Basilieus Siro Valtyr
Admin

https://darkillusionreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum