DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kings Orders, another mans pleasure.

4 posters

Go down

Kings Orders, another mans pleasure. Empty Kings Orders, another mans pleasure.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:03 pm

I stalk into the camp clearing, singling Lunar, out. I smirk and walk toward her cassually and within seconds she is stuck between my jaws. I smirk and throw her to the ground and wag my tail as I continue, not sure what the other wolves would do but I kept going, I was going to scar her up alright. I smirk and pick her ising my weight in an odd mpve of almost crawling then bitting her neck scruff and almost leaping up, the musclea in my next pulling up hard, thus having her off the ground for a seconds, only for me to smack my front legs down and smack her on the ground. I chuckle and rip off the bandages from Anima upon the wounds from me erilier, I pin my ears and begin ripping all the bandages off aggressivly. I let my pointed teeth puncture her almost healed scar tissue and let blood seep out slowly and begin to pick up pace as I watch it. I hold back from licking it, I was getting better at controlling my blood lust. I grab Lunar by the next and hold her neck down and swat her head evenly andending with a scrape, or side hit on he jugular. I chuckle, she dis orie ted and seconds away from blacking out. I slither under her body, she had no chance It was a surprise I was coming and I took her by surprise. I chuckle and as the wounded bleeding wolf lay along my shoulders I grunt, my wounds had opening slightly and my leg was in pain. I limp off on three legs as fast as I could, swallowed by the dim forest trees. I was happy, thlugh I hadnt really known if the King ment to do thos, this way. But it was easurefull for me. After a bit of running I trot and after a few seconds of trotting I continue at a fast pace, wind whipping threw my fur and ears, nothing could stop me, not now.

::I am now at the Royal den with my victim, Lunar.::
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Kings Orders, another mans pleasure. Empty Re: Kings Orders, another mans pleasure.

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:13 pm

as prodigy witnesses the incident she leaps out of a tree a few yards infront of timber in surprise. She growls her sea blue eyes filled with death, as timber trips over her petite figure and the wolf known as lunar is knocked of and layed by a tree, prodigy cirlcles timber her blood kissed lips parted "m'dear timber what do you think your doing to lunar" a growl comes out of the fae's throat as she circles slowly once again before stopping in front of the poor timber, waiting for answers.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Kings Orders, another mans pleasure. Empty Re: Kings Orders, another mans pleasure.

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:17 pm

I growl and swipe at Prodigy "Best you stay away." I pat her on the head and smirk. I quickly grab lunar by the neck scruff and throw her over my shoulders easily and bound off. "Follow me if you wish, dont mess me up." I chuckle slightly and bound, blood lust taking over at the time, it was so hard not to rip into them both. I smirk and pin my ears and race onward towars mt destinatipn, the Royal dwn.

::Timber, gone --- Royal Den::

Last edited by Knight Timber Lundam on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:22 pm

She follows swiftly behind in the shadows not liking how timbers attitude has changed now he knows that now the males can dominate over us fae's, he'll be taught a lesson if he doesnt watch his steps. as prodigy follows she wonders what he'll do to lunar and if he so much as hurts her ill protect the dear fae.

prodigy-exit

Last edited by chamberlin Prodigy vilkas on Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:34 pm

[OOC: My dear, in order for you to collect EXP points you will need to end treads. Meaning, everytime your character exit a post just put at the bottom of the post "-Your name- exit" and you will gain 100 EXP points. The EXP can help you gain a higher rank. ]
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:38 pm

occ:oh, thanks ill edit it then i guess.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:10 am

Lunar exit
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum