DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Shall Be Spill

+2
Knight Timber Lundam
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
6 posters

Go down

Blood Shall Be Spill Empty Blood Shall Be Spill

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:13 am

Rage coursed through the man's veins. For several days since he had come to those gates of hell he had slept little, drank much, and hunted a lot to rid of his anger. But still, the cruel, bitter pill of having to step down struck Ksiezyc like a thunderbolt of which his unseen wounds were still sore of. Feral snarl was permanently etched upon his cruelly handsome features now, chilling, invasive sanguine hues bearing deep into the darkness as he continued his pursuit of a new den. He would not stop, so long as his powerful hindquarters could continue the leap forward. A fervor had overcome his soul, the thirst so deep to pass on the patriarchal reign he had been brought up in. He would be the saviour of the rulings of the Śmierć, and he alone, would take this task upon his shoulders and carry it through once and for all. To give up something once for a more pressing reason would be a stinging drawback, but to do it twice was not Ksiezyc's style. For even as he roamed the lands, he would feel the strong determination to take what he desired and hold it tight between his paws, never to let it go to another stranger wolf. Droplets of sweat coated his raven-splotched fur, evidence of a darkness tainting the ivory mask almost in a figurative sense to his soul. Tongue lolled out, cooling his overheating bulk, his mind so focused on claiming his den This time, he was serious about it, for this was his one last chance, and bitter victory would be his.
Mountains rolled off the sides of hilltops as the harsh, gravel shifted to the firm edgy surface of limestone, sandstone, granite, and a dozen other rockforms he could scarcely come to name. He was in cleaner terrain now, and his eyes roamed over his surroundings, sharp as a hawk, to figure out this new den. He first caught the faint scent of a previous alabaster leader, and wrinkled his nose in a sneer. Perhaps a few vultures had plucked their juicy flesh off the mountain tops. Raising his cranium, the ice prince would see this land was harsh, cruel, but very, very beautiful - even better than the dank, shady forest of Glaciem if he might put forth. Bringing himself onto a rocky ledge that seemed to stand out from the rest, Ksiezyc now proceeded to observe the surroundings from a height. The land of Vimur extended from the base, winding its way up to the heavens, perfect places for an ambush, with rocky fortresses providing sheer cover for the pack. Salmon tongue snaked from the side of his cranium and proceeded to slide over his ivories, a move so characteristic of him when his virile form was hungry for sadism, pleasure, prey. This land was his to rule, under his iron-fist and he would not be stepping down.
"Vimur." The name rolled off the brute's tongue smoothly with a dangerous purr to it at the end. He liked it, like the land, and yearned for this place that was finally his now. His wandering eye had finally found its destination. His secret to be pronounced to the world, unabashedly.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Blood Shall Be Spill Empty Re: Blood Shall Be Spill

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:29 am

I dont quite get near the den, or suurounding area not being invited or anything. I look around and sniff the air, faint scent of Electro filling my nostrils I shake out my pelt and look around for the New King. "King." I say in a lpud voice though not shouting, but if he wasnt exactly around the den her could still hear it. The wind brushing threw my brown pelt I sit down and lower my head to be equal with my penetrating shoulder blades sticking up from my back, making a small ridge along my back. I flcik my ears at all the sounds and wait. I needed to know a few things.

OOC: Sorry there so short and spelling mistakes, on my phone.))

Last edited by Knight Timber Lundam on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:32 am

The mighty brute would stand there, his mind and soul suddenly stilled before the great expanse before him. The winter chill whipped around his fur from the height, and he felt grand, royal. He was King now. There were no challengers, and peace was here. Oh, but the peace would be merely a passing phase, for he would soon establish his rule and convince a good many wolves over to his side. Looking around, The Lord did not see anyone, but he was not discouraged, for packs took time to grow, and he would only recruit the most able into his ranks. It was then that he saw the Warrior the other time coming to his call. He seemed...different, somehow. Had he managed to accept the King's death? A brow would raise as the male seconded him, his voice seeming to billow with the wind.Ksiezyc would let forth a bemused, sarcastic snort from his mouth before leaping down to greet the other. Invasive sanguine eyes bore into the other's almost trigger-happy ones, wondering what this fellow had come to do.
Ksiezyc brought his towering mass opposite to the other, his posture dominant, but not overbearing, for he had noted how the other held a respectful posture.
"So you did remember me. Why have you come?" Deep baritone would let forth from his lips as he awaited the other's reply, his own facade settling into a serious business-like manner, ears perked up, his muscular frame quivering scarily ever so often as the winds continued to whip around them.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:41 am

I look at him and Smirk, he was going to be a great King. One who could lead us the right way, give us direftion and demand. I nod my head to him and as the wind blows there my pelt I look at him and smirk, he was going to beyond great, just thinking about the blood that would be spilt was making me anxious. "King, many new members, including myself I suppose. But newer members have come and cause some trouble, have you met them?" I say with a slight cock of my head. I breath in and feeling the skin pull as it was trying to heal and breathing stretched it. I look at him and nod respectfully, I didnt know how much respect.to give, though I respected him 100 percent, and that. Would never queation his orders, I still didnt know if he knew that. I look at his large fram and scan it, mine must have been a meer spec to him. I look around slightly and wait for an answer, though not taking my eyes off the King.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:25 pm

Taking two steps forward, cranium held high, each movement stiff and commanding, he would turn his cranium towards Timber and affix him with one stern, commanding eye. "M'dear boy." He would have smirked at his eager words, he was a proclaimed fighter, and an new-timer, so he let that rest. Swinging his cranium away from him, and putting his proposed matters aside for the time being, the brute let his voice would boom forth, coated in all authority and force. "Prove your worth to me.." he let his voice trail off with a deep chuckle, so wretched it was that the sound came out like the wheezing of an old, stricken man, "RIP and SCAR their pretty faces and bring them to me." His decision final, Ksiezyc stepped back on his phedistal, allowing Timber to set him upon them and taste the piteous blood that he so longed to spill. They would not get away with this antic of theirs unscathed, and man he had just commanded would see to that.

Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:42 pm

I let a smirk crawl along my large maw "Of course." I chuckle slightly and bound off into the forest after giving a respectable nod. My body filled with tingles of anxiousnesa and excitement. I bound along quickly , dodging everything in my paw, stepping on a few twigs snapping them, was a silent murder waiting to unleash upon my my next victim, I quickly arrive at the camp clearing excitedly I stalk in.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:09 pm

\\Im back now//

I apprpach the King my head low, I smirk and bow my head and the wolf upon my shoulder falls off into to a rough pile. "This is Lunar, herpther Nova is a disrespectfull on as well. But Lunar challenged me, she wasnt even in the pack fove seconds and she queatipned who was domonant and such, so I taight her better." I sit down and lool at her king my head low. " I didnt scar her up much but eh." I chickle sloghtly and wait. Was this what he wanted? Or did I once again screw up? As the questipns zipped arpund inside me, I sat thete calmly and waited.

OOC: I am not post again, going on a trip in am air plane...))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:19 pm

She lowered her ears and whined, showing no dominance but pure respect. I curl my tail between my legs, lowering my self to the ground. I looked tiny now, so pinned. I shivered, not wanting to be hurt any longer. (Sorry it's so short. I dunno what to say.)
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:28 pm

as i slow down my pace she now see's whats happening. She stops and glances at what timbers about to do. "cant he take care of a fae withought getting the king involved in everything he does, its like he's a baby not sure what to do and asking on what to do on everything" she thought to herself and bowed to the king. "im sorry my king, i didnt mean to cause harm i thought.. i thought timber was doing wrong and i was going to stop him, before he did anything stupid." the words roll of her tounge in a seductive manner. the fae backs away not causeing anymore hassle and watches from a distance.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:52 pm

The brute stood his ground like a motionless statue, his gaze bearing into Lunar's. But before he could get an answer, the king sensed the presence of another, and in stern voice said"Wait," before turning abruptly to meet this newcomer, it was Prodigy. He moved forward to greet the russet coloured female, his gait slow but deliberate, epitomizing the chilling grace a ruler might exemplify. Gaze would remain emotionless as the woman spoke, her voice barely lifted above the breeze. Her near-gentle tones did not betray her interior, but her words did, for they were oddly placed, as though she yearned for something more than to be a part of the pack. The ambitious sort, the Lord supposed. He flicked a ear at her words, and replied her simply, monstrous puffs released from his dark lips into the air. "He is acting acord my orders." Ksiezyc would let his words hang there in a question mark, awaiting the russet female's reply.
He would let there be a pause, but it seemed that there was yet another coming into is field of vision. Ink-black nose wrinkled up as his mouth curled up into a sneer. Ksiezyc gave a light nod to Timber, meaning to return to his duty and bring more of the touble-makers, And this woman, Lunar, would be someone whom he'd gladly meet to settle any unhappiness the other might have. Muscular frame went ahead to meet the ivory woman and he glowered at her, speaking to her in disregard.
"Do you consider yourself..Capable...Of this pack.?" he questioned her mockingly. Rage boiled within the beast as he neared Lunar's flank, fire-breathing fiend who had come into his land.

As she finished her monologue and almost burst into a flurry of tears, Ksiezyc gave an authoritative growl so menacing that it would cut a stroke of fear amongst other wolves hearts. His blood palpitated, and his eyes were dilated in anger. Anger for her words, for her lack of respect towards the others. The man gave a bestial toss of his cranium, his eye calculative and angry. Shrewd was his voice, and unforgiving in all its harshness as he thumped one masisve paw into the ground in anger and spoke.
"Oh? You tried to dominate over the males?" he spat, words near caught up in his throat due to the huge upheaval of vice that he felt. He circled around Lunar, his deep glare never leaving her face. Pausing in his tracks, Ksiezyc turned to face Prodigy and Timber, looking at them each in turn before returning his attention to Lunar, his words coated with poison. "You are just a mere yearling fleabag who just came into this territory from your rat hole." he would intone deeply, his voice almost one of incredulous disbelief. Lungs heaved in and out as the brute struggled to inhale more oxygen, his mind clearly sent maniacal by Lunar's actions. "You and your mother are nothing more than a rotten rats, a degenerates!" he roared, announcing it to everyone within the camp. Oh yes, for disrespecting not just him, but all of them, warranted punishment, and he would humiliate her, nevermind her broken heart.

The king paused, hoping to let the words sink in. Letting his breathing calm itself, Ksieazyc did nothing but to observe the woman, now about two wolf lengths away from him. The Sinner moved away in a single bound, tongue lolling out from the side of his mouth in mockery, as though he took a great delight in her pain. With a few leaps he was back on his Phedistal, looking down at Lunar. His gaze fickered to Timber and then to Prodigy, essentially making them his accomplices. Fur rolled along with the chilling winds in authority, power and might.
"For her insults towards me, what would you have to do, my dears?" his silken, poisonous tones would purr forth to the woman and man near him. Tongue snaked out hungrily as he licked his bared ivories, his eyes now one of a lustful predator who had circled his prey and was ready to carve out a piece of it. His final order came forth smoothly, silken and trickling like the gleeful, masochistic ensnarement of the devil. "Lunar must be punished."
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:02 pm

I smirk and wag my tail and look at Lunar, she was nothing more than a waste of space. I grin and back away a bit and lower my head as I think of a few things "Torture her, cause her the worst pain. Death?" I smirk and had a tint if question behind it. T was an unsure answer toward the King. "What about her mom?" I smirk anda let my tail sway behind anxiously, but slowly barely noticeable. I look at prodigy and beckon toward Lunar as it was her turn to answer. The wind blowing threw my pelt, I shake out my pelt and sit back down, waiting for Lunar, the King or prodigy to do something. I would act accordingly at the time, I would have to control my blood lust.

OOC: May be my last post for now, not sure Sad ))
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:11 pm

as the chamberlin moves closer to the to males and keeps every hair on her figure in place, she watches them both closely her sea blue eyes reflecting of the little light there is " timber, if deaths the option its just an easy way out, is it not?" she thinks " make her a slave, to obey all orders until she proves herself worthy otherwise." the fae spoke with undersatnding and knoweldge from the past, since she was indeed once a wacry she knows how it feels to have no respect for another pack or the certain members. Prodigys coinfidance was made clear, She swings her oversized tail back and forth waiting for the kings decisions.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:16 pm

I didn't even know why Timber was so evil. I crouched as low as I could, wanting to dissapear. I had only wanted friends and Maria doesn't show respect for Timber, so why me? I didn't get it. I had respected him after the fight....
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:17 pm

"Inferiors troubling the mind of my handsome King?" Her pleasing octave rang through the area before she had even entered view. A confident voice with a hint of menace attached to it, like she was prepared to tear the throat from the fool who dared upset Ksieżyc upon this hallowed ground. And there she was, the sun kissed beauty whose sandstone pelt caught the rays of sunlight giving the illusion she was nothing more than a brightly burning flame that her eyes would attest to. Burning hues of orange and browns catching even the most elusive gazes when she passed by approaching her king. Long limbs carrying her across the field and into his revered presence fearlessly. The way she stepped was more than confident and it wasn't resentment over their last encounter either, no. They were the steps of a fallen angel who had come to claim her throne, to belong beside lucifer in his endeavors from this point to eternity however long that may be. To serve the dark lord as long as they both shall live obediently as it is demanded from her. Her pink tongue slipped from its keep to swipe along her black lips, the corners of her mouth edging up whole her amber sights were alive and vibrant. She knew it would please him, to see her arrive here at his stronghold and let him possess her and objectify her at the highest level. To be claimed and held by the ruler was her role if he did indeed accept her confirmation of his offer. And here she was in all her boldness and her glory, placing herself smoothly before Ksieżyc with perfect posture. Rounded ears sitting tall upon her crown and directed towards the King, making it known he had her full attention.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:27 pm

A new figure comes into view,it was maria the fae soon to be queen it seems. But why would she come here to flaunt it when we have other matters, such as lunar, what shall we do with her, kill her, torture her, make her a slave or even humiliate her. all these decisions the muscular king can choose from.If he chooses the right one it will make the poor fae regret the hell she's brought herself into and submit to a role. It seems the king has kindly accepted timber to who he is and will make sure the fae apologises. as prodigy glance over to maria once again she's fully tempted to roll her eyes, but if the chamberlins honest she must say she does respect maria, just not now while were dealing with this.
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:54 pm

"I agree with Prodigy. And since you brought her, she shall be your slave Timber." His voice was deep, deathly stiff and threatening. His tone was one that was somewhat quiet, and non-intrusive, enticing the milky muzzle of the girl to open up. Bending down to sniff the top of his sandstone sphinx's cranium, he gave it a seductive lick, sanguine hues burning into the top of her crown. Swinging his massive cranium to face Maria, an evil, masochistic glint in his eyes, she was his, and his alone. Thick muscles rippled beneath his charred pelt, steely sanguine gaze affixed onto the frame of this bold-looking woman. "You are here..." he would speak, seductive, deep baritones a clear contrast against Maria's kind ones - his chilly ruby hues would seek to envelop her soul, his firm, tall posture flowing with testosterone and charisma. But beneath that youthful, storng and and virility lay the hardened gaze of a man, the strength and determination of someone far beyond his years. The darker, more sinister side of him would cling to every bit of his fur, a strong yet threatening scent enveloping him in a shroud.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Queen Maria Catalina Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:07 pm

"How could I be elsewhere when it is serving at your side that I belong?" She answered his statement effortlessly in her cool, relaxed tone leaning into his affection. Here she was indeed, standing before the powerful king at his castle to please him how he wished. Appearing here in a smoke of red as if she was a genie summoned to her master to be bound by promise and power of the cruel sinner. She pressed her sandstone colored fur into his, sliding along his body coyly while her volumous tail wandered along his spine. She circled around his hard being, feeling the tension of the muscles hidden behind flesh before righting herself again to slip into his central view. She knew not of the policy she was about to agree to so she waited patiently before him awaiting his word.
Queen Maria Catalina
Queen Maria Catalina

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:16 pm

A devilsigh smrik crosses my large maw as I hear his words, I nod resepctfully to him and look at Lunar. "Your mine now." I chuckle and look at Prodigy and nod, she was a higher rank there fore I would give her a bit of respect. I look at LUnar and smirk "Timbers slave." It rolls off the toungue easily as if it has been spoke many times before. "Lunar, come here." I chuckle and sit down "Sit beside me." I chuckle "So they an all know who owns you now." I look at King and nod respectfully and lick my maw sumbmissivly. I look at LUnar and wait. She was mine for now, no one elses. No one would dare touch my things without permission.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Law Enforcer Cortez Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:20 pm

I sit respectfully beside Timber, my head lowered. I sigh to myself, awaiting what's next. (I'm about to go roller skating. That's why it's sooo short sorry.)
Law Enforcer Cortez
Law Enforcer Cortez

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:31 pm

I smirk and pat her head "Good girl, Lunar." I chuckle and look at Maria, she was going to be the new queen? Next to the king, ruling over all the Vimur wolves, some would manage to stay along and be stronger to survive the pain and orders, others would slowly wilt away and no one would care. I smirk and wag my tail slightly under the new rule, we were going to be a great pack, though when Electro was here I felt more at home. He may be dead but I was still waiting for Swift to give me the location and time of his last order to me before he was murdered by the King. I look around and crinkle my nose slightly as I smell the air, I shake out my pelt again as I feel the wind blow threw my pelt, messing up the hair. I shake it out and sit up, my head a bit low not trying to be dominant or disrespectful just to avoid an ache in my neck area. I look at my wounds and LUnars I smirk and grab my claw and scrape along her left eye, forming a matching scar like mine across my left eye, anyone with the mark was my victim, or mine. I chuckle and watch her close her eye as I draw closer and make the scratch, blood seeping down her face, I lick it up and lick my black outer lips and the remaining blood from below and slightly above my black nose. I look around and wait for any demand, dismissal or food or blood. I calmly wait, this was my home and I planned on staying.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Curador Anima Vilkas Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:19 pm

The steel coloured Curador padsd silently towards the mouth of the den, a large hare's carcass hanging delicately from her elegant maw. An offering for the new King, to start his reign on a good foot. The giantess flicked her brilliant blue eyes to the area around her, her nostrils flaring to capture the scent of the raven male. Sighing, she sat down gracefully on her haunches and waited, knowing full well he would notice her at some point. Her thick, bushy tail was curled around her oversized ebony paws daintily as she waited, her dark silver cranium held regally. Sitting perfectly, she waited, a statue of elegance and beauty.
Curador Anima Vilkas
Curador Anima Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Anax Vasil Prodigy Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:50 pm

as the king wishes, the slave is timbers, if she survives through the hell of it of course, timber can be a cruel wolf with cruel intentions.But if the fae's lucky he might let her free, prodigy laughs at the thought, timber would never give up such a possession.i part my blood kissed lips " well if you dont need me ill let you do.. what ever your about to do." The fae's voice was aluring and gentler then normal. She bows down to the king and leaves the royal den, her petite figure fades away into the shadows and her sweet scent stays within the trees.

prodigy -exit-
Anax Vasil Prodigy
Anax Vasil Prodigy

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:14 pm

I look at Anim and nod, go quickly and nuzzle her. I nod respectfully to the king and Maria. I go back to Lunar and grab her scruff of the next and drag her to the edge of the forest, and look back. I smirk and bound offz Lunars slim body in my large maw, the shadows swallowing us both up, we go to the camp clearing

::Timber and Luanr are gone---Camp Clearing::
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum