DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnar Ilshik Auditions(my mate)~

Go down

Ragnar Ilshik Auditions(my mate)~ Empty Ragnar Ilshik Auditions(my mate)~

Post  Patrol Officer Nova Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:47 am

OPEN
Name: Ragnar Lupus Ilshik
Relatives: Nova~Mate, Lunar~Daughter
Photo:message me for it, because I can't post external links for 7 days. Description: A large brute who can win a woman over as easily as 'The Rock' can. He is large and muscular built. His muscles ripple under his unique pelt ever time he moves. He has ivory white fur with silver tickings and a faded grey muzzle and tail tip. He has jet black lips and ear tips. His orbs are the things that brings fear into every soul he meets. His eyes are that of a deep, blood red, and a long curved scar runs across the left one. He is blind in his left pupil, the obsidian black becoming a milky cream. His ivory canines are curved and sharp. He is very thick muscled and thick, soft furred. His claws are almost like black, obsidian badger claws. He is aggressive, angered easily, yet cares for most of Nova's needs and wants. He loves Nova and his daughter, Lunar deeply. Lunar is a lot like him, being a daddy's girl. When Nova is expecting pups, (which she has two times already), he guards her with his life. He isn't found of wolves butting in or trying to control Nova. His voice is deep and authoritive, bringing fear in his loud echos. He has a strong blood lust and passed it on to Lunar, his daughter. He is protective of his family and would die for them.

Hope ya like!
Patrol Officer Nova
Patrol Officer Nova

Back to top Go down