DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Temperance Audition

2 posters

Go down

Temperance Audition Empty Temperance Audition

Post  Patrol Officer Atlanta Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:47 pm

- Name: Temperance

-Photo: [flash]Temperance Audition Temprence [/flash]

- Wolf Summary: Temperance has a sandy coat color with glowing amber optics and a slim seductive figure. Temperance’s voice is flawless, like chimes chiming a rhythmic tone blowing in the wind, her amber eyes hypnotic and slim seductive figure irresistible to almost any male looking for a mate. Once you've gained her trust you best not be misusing it because once it’s lost it isn't coming back. Temperance can get the trust of many other wolves, but the only one she trusts is the one that has the right to gain it. Temperance strays from place to place, bringing along with her silent beauty. This female likes to hunt and exceeds at it. Not only does she exceed at hunting, but she exceeds at almost anything, but her specialty is stealth. She stalks her prey from bushes, brush and anything, only a few times has she been caught. Temperance's height isn't anything astonishing; it's 36 inches. Temperance is laid back and a wolf of few words; a listener. Still at times, she can become demanding and fierce. (10 I believe)

Example Post: Temperance walked through the dense forest, her sandy fur rustling up against the wild brush and her hips swaying from side to side seductively. Emerging from the forest, the female broke out into a trot, taking in every ounce of this breath taking scenery. Suddenly, a rustle came from the forest as a pure black wolf emerged from it, its fur matted and skin torn. “Do you mind telling me who you are?” asked the wolf in a polite yet stern hollow voice. Temperance let out a soft laugh as she listed to the wolfs words. “Oh, why of course Mister,” she began with a distasteful smirk, “My name is Temperance.” The wolf got a grin on its maw as it heard Temperance’s name. “I am Arress, and you are trespassing on sacred territory,” Said the male in a raspy voice. Temperance rolled her amber optics as she slunk back into the shadows, never seen in that territory again.

Last edited by Patrol Officer Atlanta on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Patrol Officer Atlanta
Patrol Officer Atlanta

Back to top Go down

Temperance Audition Empty Re: Temperance Audition

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:13 pm

To get approved the Summary needs to be from 10-20 lines.
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello

Back to top Go down