DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The seeking of immortaly.

3 posters

Go down

The seeking of immortaly. Empty The seeking of immortaly.

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:29 am

A spiral of obscurity, a black mass of terrors. The callous touch of the morbid angel had come to ravage, to tear his flesh, and crack the crimson tracery of his bones. The scythe's mortal blade against the tendrils of his very existence, it was cold, and yet how welcomed, how delightful the echoes of his shattered velvet, his spilled wine! Wrapped in gore, dreadfully fatal in such evanescent overwhelm, as each slash would vomit a symphony of destruction. And laugh, laugh, an inundation of burbling pleasure emerging from the bare bones of the deadly sinner. How could he ever care? How could he not rejoice, as his condemned soul was disputed? Such mortal life was of no worth, no worth for the wicked, nor the children of the night. Had the demons come to claim his life, he would find the way to return, to spit in their very faces, and laugh in satire upon the throne of the goat. Had the cherubs sang for his redemption, his blasphemies would have filled the house of every god. How, was of no matter -- he would return, return, until what to him had once belonged rested within his arms for one last time, until the very existence of the earth had withered in ruination, and his fangs glimmered with the elixir of each cursed soul, each coin to pay for the light to come back, for that warmth of hers to cure the mania of his embrace.
-- regurgitated had been her name, cursed had it been, and adored above all else. Alice, would call the song so terrible, the screeches of her voice tearing apart the rotten entrails, as her form would feel so true, so true. She could die a thousand deaths, and it would still be his will to follow her into the very pits of hell, to tear all life from her and spill her blood of immortality beauty, for he had had it all, and like worms to broken flesh, such cravings would eat away at him, drying his forked tongue with the force of a neverending thirst. And it would ache within his breast, and it would peel his teeth, and in the sanguine liquid of those who opposed he would bathe, until her soul would be, once again, claimed as his. And no such luck would come to the damned fool. For each time his lids would split open, and the crimson wine would emerge to face the moon, it would be gone. And no fury would be alike, nor mayhem to be caused, to the sheer wrath that would make the void of the damned existence tremble, from the very pillars of his stolen soul.
From beneath rotten lips, it would emerge, the saw of damnation, to sing at the falling sky. Each vein would pulsate, and in the morbid song of his very fluids he would find himself awake. The beast, the ghoul, his blackened cape in silent dispute with the very stars, as the titanic carcass would soon emerge from the soil that had dared hold his nightmares. Where was he, would be the most appropriate thing to ponder over, for as his features touched the air in their strained frenzy, the monster knew he was nowhere he would have ever seen. Soon the mundane stench of the world would collapse against the walls of his rotten lungs, the frigid resound of liquid a cacophony against his auds. But he had seen her, he had seen her, and in these happenings untold, he would muse. "Where are you".
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

The seeking of immortaly. Empty Re: The seeking of immortaly.

Post  Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:50 am

The stars glittered in the dark sky, which was actually a comical joke since she was in this forsaken part of the boundaries. There shouldn’t be any stars glistening in the night, there should be only darkness and rivers of blood. Looking around, it was never as she thought it was going to be, it was just like any other terrain, there were good and bad places, but none that was really horrible. Never too cold, never too hot, made her wonder why others described it so bad. Though the real question was who was the devil that made them make just horrible judgements, but then again that wasn’t the right questions. The right question would be, what is he?, what is he capable of?, who is his allies and enemies?, and how did he hold such a reputation?. Now those questions would get you somewhere. Now that is if you really want to be there.

Darkness never phased her, it is and always has been her favorite. The light of the moon illuminated shadows from the stones that grew and morphed in the eyes of those who fear what plays in the dark, and she feed off that fear. The smell of fresh warm blood that had recently been spilled tickled her nostrils. Ears cocked forward as a sly smirk played across her ebon lips as she rose from the earth and started to stalk towards the scent, shadows clinging to her as she made her way.

A badger was in her sight. The beast thing was perhaps looking for something. A sinister chuckle vibrated her throat as she crept towards him, “How cruel this world is.” her lyrics sent shivers down his spine as she heard his last words, but the crunch of its windpipe was echoed throughout the night within seconds after she spoke the words.
Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:22 pm

The way his body grew hypersensitive in times like these was what told him that another was approaching. He could feel the slightest of vibrations on the ground, nose flaring as it caught the perfume of another rogue. His eyes would never leave the rogue, and as the woman spoke the beast would snort at her words, his lips peeling back even more now, a rippling sound of a snarl erupting from the beast once more at the reply from the woman. "You want to die," voice was slipped out in a venomous hiss, tongue swiping over bloodstained canines as they exposed themselves even more. Tail lashed to the side and he would take another step towards the woman, the distance between them growing smaller and smaller by the minute. His frame would be engulfed with bright light, the flames licking at his body. The heat grew in intensity, eyes narrowed upon the woman before he went for an attack.

As he charged towards the woman the brute's ears would pin to his skull, his tail standing up straight in both dominance and authority rather than finding itself tucking like those that were submissive. His jaws would open wide and his neck would tuck in, creating a thick and fatty layer to protect his vitals. His fur would seem to stand on end all around him, causing for his bulk to look even bigger. Eyes would stay narrowed and he would shift weight between his bent legs, throwing himself at the woman. Jaws would aim for the woman's left side of her neck, attempting to obtain a grasp onto it to bite down as hard as he could. As he did this his left front paw would throw itself into the air and towards the right side of her face, hoping that his thick claws would cut their way into the flesh upon the face and pressing into the right temple, wanting to cause a moment of disorientation.

DOMINANCE BATTLE

Defense: neck tuck in protecting his vitals, eyes narrowed, shift weight between his legs.
Attack: Bite the left side of her throat,his front paw cutting the flesh upon her face pressing into the right temple.
Injuries: None.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Invidia Shangri'la Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:33 pm

And just like that, the storm had arrived. a clap of thunder, the earth quaked. the end had come. Everything slowed down for the mistress. The distance had disappeared too fast for her perception, only causing her to briefly wonder where it had gone? She watched the ground be swallowed up by the man’s paws, watched Time itself be swallowed by his jaws. And he could only scarcely think of something to say – much less do. The saphhire siren had been trained in fighting, she knew a variety of stances and ways of attack. But she was quite like a girl stuck in math class. She could roughly grasp the concept, knew the basics, but no amount of pounding could force her to memorize the steps and equations. Instead, she watched – heart racing and eyes big as saucers – as the freight train moved towards her.

Her ears back and tail tucked between her legs, Invidia shifted his weight backwards and away from the charging brute. She shifted herself back and to her right side. Lowering her head, the mistress managed to miss the swing from the brute’s paw. However, she did not escape entirely unscathed. Canines dug themselves a home in the middle of his thick scruff, searching for and tearing at his flesh. A harsh whine escaped from his parted lips, suddenly transforming into a snarl. They pulled back in an expression that had never before been seen on the woman’s face. From a sudden rush of hellfire came a moment of clarity to the maiden.

Invidia attempted a sweep of his opponent’s forelegs, in a brash attempt at putting him off balance. The woman then pushed back away from her attacker, adrenaline masking her wounds and easing her pain. She stumbled backwards, putting a few yards between her and the beast. Invidia hunched herself, curling her tail underneath her, coiling itself underneath her belly not in submission but a way of protection. Shoulders rolled forward and her crown was lowered and tilted towards the ground. A snarl wrinkled and pulled her ebon lips away from her canines. The woman was no fighter, but the two wolves were, physically, on even playing fields. A guttural sound rumbled deep in her chest, blood flowing freely from the laceration on the side of her neck. Deep breaths helped calm her racing thoughts, if the man charged again, she would be ready this time.

battle for dominance
one two three four five

attacks: sweep to the leg while he latched on to the side of her neck
defenses: head lowered and chin tilted towards the ground, legs spread for increased balance, tail tucked between her legs to cover her underbelly
injuries: lacerations to the side of her neck (medium)

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:47 pm

I walk along the path, the scent of the roguew growing strong. I flick my.tail behind me anxiously as I near.them, a fae and a dominant brute it seems. I grunt and watch them for a while and pad over to them and sit down a few stides away, making if they tried.to get to me I could doge in time. "Just going to watch this wonderful delema." I sawy with a swish of my tail, the fluffy tail capturing a few leaves among the tangled fur. I shake my tri colored pelt and look around my bi colored gaze watching every little movement and flicking my ears toward every sound. My nostrills filling with the rogues. Rough scent. From the two. I watch them both closley. My muscular body standing tall and showing a my wounds from maria and Sorrow. I look around and wait.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:59 pm

The brute took a full bite on his leg as his focus got disturbed by the little dog who just stepped into the scene. The brute lifted his unshattered ivory claw and slash the woman chest ripping through the soft tissue leaving some crimson liquid to flow from it. His sanguine hues were shifted towards the strange, a harsh strong of Vimur invaded his nostrils and in that moment, the brute knew, "A Vimur dog." The words were spoken in a guttural growl, the deep tones drawled out in a slow and threatening manner. The leviathan was indeed stalking the tiny woman, a snack to mull over his hunger until he felt like venturing out to bring down something bigger. But before he could make another move this dog seemed to take the strike, hackles rising and causing his muscles to tense. Venomous eyes narrowed and as the other male began to sit down the brute made his presence well known, the beast making it a point to express his obvious distaste and displeasure of losing his meal. Tail would lash to the side and his toes would seem to flex slightly, thick claws digging into the ground as ear made their way to swing backwards upon his skull, his whiskers splayed out and blackened lip peeling upwards a bit. As his nostrils flared, "Give me one good reason not to rip into your neck." He would begin to grow in height, pushing himself up fully and taking a few more steps forwards the dog. It was safe to say that the previous man was no longer a laid back and charming male, but instead a bloodthirsty heathen just begging for a fight. A low snarl would begin to then bubble within his chest, paws tingling and his body waiting for the first move, whether it be from himself or the unknown male in front of him.

Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:09 pm

"I dont have one." I say with a growl as I stand up and do bare my.teeth and raise my.hackles, we seemed to be the same size. I growled "A dog, huh?" I growl and leap to the right than with full weight and power I ram into the brute, this knocking him off his feet and landing evenly on top of him and standing on his neck, slowing the breathing process. "I dont want trouble, I was just passing threw." I look at the fae and grunt, two against one though I felt I could end one easily, many easy ways to kill, I had mastered them over the years. "You two know eachother?" I say as I still hold down his throat, my legs sread apart enough so he cpulndt swipe them from under neath me. "Now, don't Ill be on may, unless you wanna fight somemorr." I wag my tail anxiously. I had a feeling he would so I took my chamce tp have to have yhe first move on him. I stand and bite his neck, my razor sharp canines digging into the flesh. The blood was in me, NowI couldt stop. I thrashed my head around a bit felt the skin rip. I smirk and begin to dig my claws into the fleshbetween his ribs all the way. I looked at the fae my mouth drippinh with blood.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 pm

His previous retort nor snark or unkind in tone save for the very words that he had chosen. Ear would bend back against his skull as the stranger got up in an instinctive motion and the furs against the back of his nape bristled at the deliberate, calculated way in which she got up from his perch. Rhodochrosite eyes narrowed and the Sinned got up onto his four paws as well, weight evenly splayed out on either limb. By the time the dog had gotten past the murky dirt, the beast was well prepared to face the man square on. He kept his muscles half-tensed up as he crouched, watching him spring forwards. Ears lay pinned against his skull and his parted ebony lips quivered in anticipation of the collision that was to come. As he came swerving in towards his right, he swung his hindquarters sharply to his own left such that he was perpendicular to him, while his cranium snapped towards the right, fangs parted as he counted fang for fang his intention to knock him off. As he intended to meet his bite with his own, he felt his teeth graze his muzzle, but lightly. Having dodged out of dog's way through his pivioting, the Sinner was quick to see the man lunged froward to bite his throat. Immediately, his hindlimbs dug into the ground for leverage, claws digging into the ground for support and in countermeasure, he purposefully thrust his own chest out, causing the collision to take place squarely at his chest. The Sinner had his forelimbs planted firmly on either side of him, his head tucked into the massive folds of fur and skin to protect the vitals and soft skin around his throat. Seeing that he was now at a height lower than him, he brought his parted fangs down abruptly onto his head, slashing down on his forehead mid-point between her eyes and ears with brute force and bring him down while his own furry ruff remained facing the man's skull and his throat kept well protected above him and out of reach.
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć
Konge Ksieżyc Śmierć

Back to top Go down

Post  Knight Timber Lundam Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:32 pm

I watch him and I growl I let him do what he pleases moving seldomly For once I had faught enough for one day. I roll my eyes and push of the ground with my rear paw ans show my.creamy under fur "You win." I say as I stand up and shake my pelt some blood flying. "Ur stronger than you seem" I chuckle and look at them and roll my eyes and pad off past them, where I had intended to go, Home. I listen if they follow me, I was alone and I was happily strolling home, y wounds Bleeding seldomly.
Knight Timber Lundam
Knight Timber Lundam

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum