DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Union of two love birds

4 posters

Go down

The Union of two love birds Empty The Union of two love birds

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:47 pm

As never before, boredom had taken to plaguing the siren's mundane thoughts and activities. Clinging as blood to leech for her very life force until there was nothing left of the harlequin but a phantom to traipse her delicate steps upon Mother Earth's bosom. Yet even then, the specter danced with uncontested grace. Meandering with serpentine fluidity from between the emerald sentries, weaving her path and existential being to the very fabric of the lands. She was ever there, ever not. Gilded by stealth despite her coat of majesty that all but played against the logicality of survival yet still she bore it well. Its very finesse drawn along the fine lines of her sculpted figure, accentuated by dips and curves in unforgiving waves of tempestuous promiscuity. She was a born consort if only far too noble and far too proud for such crude behavior. Though the mediocrity of her thoughts were but eclipsed in the face of utter nothingness. What did it matter the nature of her disposition when there was no one to play with? Surely enough the temptress could only dwell within the chambers of her mind for so long before she grew weary of her own company. And cruelly so it seemed it was in times like such that the society of Fenrir decided to hide behind their covers in fear of the wretched harlot that wandered the lands.

Disappointment's sigh made to expel from the mistress' gullet yet it was halted mid-flight. Cut-short by the scent of familiarity that all but invaded her senses whence her guard was unmanned. Swift? Delight flickered along her features as she contemplated the possibility of meeting Swift once more but the musk that perforated the air told her else-wise. Whosoever wandered near was a male and one whom she recognized. With renewed fervor, her pace quickened - graced by the winds to propel her dance of aristocracy that guided her to the water-side where her champagne hue's would all too eagerly drink in the sight of the bi-chromatic beast. She hoped, of dispelling her boredom. But yet Kyuusai was in the right place, at the right time. The temptress needed to talk with him about important matters about their two families

"Ciao, il mio amore. I have important business to talk with you.?" The blood-kissed dove purred lusciously. Though she had made to inquire for his company, the reality of the situation was as simple as could be. Whether Kyuusai desired it or not, he would be blessed or condemned with the siren for he was her quarry. After all, he was such a wonderful catch. It would be a shame to let him loose when they just met again. "I promise I won't bite." She added as an after-thought whilst making her way still toward him with a luscious sway of her hips to play accompaniment to her every step.
Duchesse Alvarez Marcello

Back to top Go down

The Union of two love birds Empty Re: The Union of two love birds

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:19 pm

The brute cocked his head toward the red beauty that was approaching him so femininely, followed by the rest of his body. She could be confused for no other. He found it a bit odd that the queen sought him out and figured it must be something about his sudden family. He lightly bowed his large head, a grin forming upon his maw as she promised she would not bite. He held himself casually but alert in her presence. Despite his issues with this fae being a Wacry brought in, time had been friendly and allowed him to warm up to her as he saw great leadership and authority from her. She was no doubt earning his respect now instead of it being purely because she was Electro's lady. I'm all ears, my Queen he replied in a respectful tone. He kept his eyes shifting at the lands behind her, wanting to be well aware if any other high ranking wolves were to follow. He moved his eyes back to the queen after a few moments, curiosity in his face was quite clear to see but also concern, as he recalled Electro's actions and words towards him during their last encounter.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:58 am

as i walk around i follow my mother with caution silent as a owls hunt but like a owl is full of beauty and stunning optics, with sly yet silent elegant moves once locked on prey never looses focus, just like me focused to follow my mother moving with such beauty, with daring risks, as i flick my tail, my fur flows a gently flow like the grace of a spring waterfall, like all the creatures with in her pelt contains many blends of sandy tones, along here sleek frame, here copper familiar optics blooms, as she gradually squints them, walking along on the soft earth under her large beast of a paws, as she arrives to her mothers back left limb, she rushes her cranium along with comforting, whines, as i walks along here flank, and like cheek, before nipping at her ear lobe, my pearls pierce a gently, nip, not understanding the importance of this conversation, i perk my ears ready for a lesson, testing my boundaries eager to earn and adventure new things, i let go, and sit along my hips, i flick my tail along my frame, before i lower my nape, leaning on my mother, for comfort.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:09 am

I pad there the forest, hearing snakes everywhere. I grunt as I continue. I stop as I see three wolves, a male, fae, and a pup resting against her mother. I look at the wolves and wait, I pad out onto the path sort of thing and look at them, lowering my head slightly to the fae, as she had pup and for some reason I felt she was a high rank. I look at Male, un known about his rank, yet I felt it was same as mine or a bit lower. I shruged and looked at the pup, she was a darling little thing. "Hello, Im Acai, Warrior von Vilkas." I nod to them and look at the pup and the others, the male and fae pelts where unusual colors, I looked at them and waited for a reply my normally bright red optics were now changing to a darker red, for no reason. I didn't smell, blood it seemed I could feel it. I shruged and waited.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:27 am

I nod to the pup as she comes following her mother, yes just a pup but this was a princess and Alvarez's very own so I let her have my respect as well, weather she understood or not. Greetings, Princess Voeu he says in a low and awkwardly gentle tone towards the pup. As he lifts his head back up he sees a black male and when he speaks, Kyuusai realizes this male received a rank as his own. He didn't like it and the angry frown upon his face showed it, but in the presence of his queen he dare not confront him, not now. Instead he looks away from the male who calls himself Acai as if he wasn't there, surely he could have more sense than to inturrupt a stranger and his queen. I'm Warrior Kyuusai he stated with a sort of arrogant yet proud twist in his voice, but he did not look back towards this male, though Acai had a warrior title, Kyuusai felt like he himself was a much higher and dominant male and he was more than willing to show that whenever he was not in the presence of the royals.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:31 am

"Voeu, aye? Wonderful name little one." I bow my head to her and smile "Kyuusai, might I ask of what rank you are?" I sigh, I felt he didn't like me. Though I didn't like him, he was a male and I have never been fond of other males.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:48 am

as i lean my cranium up from my mothers resting limb i gaze upon the too wolves and smile a pretty face looking the spitting image of my mother i say in yet a innocent fiery tone like a secret of a beast i with in ' hello' i i bolt my paws along the vilkas warriors face jolting along both of them asking for a play fight asking for attention slipping along side them yipping playfully jolting along side them all laughing happily, my optics blood, along my chubby yet well to be developed slender feminine figure.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:54 am

I smile at her, I look at Kyuusai and feel her tap me. I look at her and wag my tail slightly, I fall on the ground and crawl toward her, but I don't dare touch her. I roll on my back, showing my black belly, and I look at her upside down "Voeu your upside down!" I smile and wag my tail.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:58 am

laughs slightly, as i lower my head crawling on the same level i say 'its you silly!' and bellows a fake snarl as i tense my muscles jolting forward i dive along your stomach, and lock jaw on neck as my needle like canines, nip long the thin layer of skin, as i giggle, palyfully casing no tense moments i i have learned from harsh reactions it could lead to a attack, i slip my back limb and falls down, off, and ripples my pelt as it waves i flex my back leg yawning tiredly, as i flop limbs effortless around you, trying to act a uneasy attack i smile, yipping, playfully, wagging my tail with fast violent movements,
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:02 am

I laugh and flinch slightly as she bites my neck, "Ouch, you fierce little warrior!" I laugh and turn around, I look at her and put my nose close to her belly, waiting to see if her paws or teeth clamp onto it, though I'm not touching her.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  -Princess Voeu marceloo- Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:05 am

yelps playfully, as i wrinkle my gums back my pearls flash as i graze pearls along maw trying not to be too tough, i smirk, and wraps, claws and legs around, you claws latch down as i nip playfully, squinting my copper optics, as they reflect on the setting sun, i remain a giggle on the play fight.
-Princess Voeu marceloo-
-Princess Voeu marceloo-

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:41 am

I smile and wag my.tail, I bare.my large teeth playfully. No harm meant, I dont growl. I stand and look at her mother and nod I sit down and waiy and see if she would play more or not.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Duchesse Alvarez Marcello Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:06 am

Reason. Logic. Explanations. This world was riddled with such an incessant need for the understanding of the step by step that it - quite frankly - bored her to no end. The woman justified her sadistic mannerisms as an issue of disposition and mentality. That she was sick and henceforth why she was as she was yet still she grasped for more. So she watched with all the incredulity of observing a child search for a needle in a haystack, without an answer, without a reply. She wanted a reason. A reason for her actions. A cause that spilled forth into its current effect. Yet in truth, there was no actual cause. In fact, right this very moment, the talk of reasoning and questions dampened her mood severely and with a nonchalant roll of her shoulders, she cast her gaze elsewhere. "Im here to ask you about a Union of two souls." That was the only response she had procured in the midst of the verbal bombardment before allowing the silence to once more eclipse the two. Her company had already displayed a propensity for basic understanding. Enough so that she found herself temporarily ameliorated, if only for the time being. "Of course, Im talking about Satchel and Alice." She purred dismissively before lifting upon delicate limbs, "I want Alice to be promised to only Satchle, and no one else" Her words were but a harbinger of the times to come but until then, she turned upon her heels, her back faceing him as she glared upon her shoulder at him.

"Hola, my princess." A smile curled on her face seeing her daughter but the smile slowly fade seeing the other warrior approached her precious rubin. Yet she allowed knowing that the male is well aware that if he will move a single hair of her daughter ot of it's place he will go through hell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:10 am

I look around, I was bored already. "Might I askwhat.your.name is?" Iook at Voeu "Shes Beautiful, you should.be proud" I smile.and look at Voeu.
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Kyuusai Blanid Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 am

A look of concern was upon his face as he thought to himself about this female's offspring would carry Wacry blood but the look slowly started to disapate as he thought of Electro's genes, mixed with his very own, his pup would have an amazing pack statues and a shot at taking over when she gets older, and if all goes well, his grandchildren too. he almost shivered with pleasure before he was able to speak, he maintained his cold and serious tone of voice. Of course, My Queen. You have my word. He bowed his large head again as if thanking her for his family's sake. He had hoped Nero would not appose this, but now she had no choice and his say would have to be final. He allowed his head to rise again as he awaited her next words, glancing over at Acai occasionally with nothing more than mere annoyance in his face.
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid
Warrior Kyuusai Blanid

Back to top Go down

Post  Warrior Acai Vilkas Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:51 am

"Best if I head off for now." I look at Kyuusai and show no.emotiom, though in.my.mind I was agrivated and anooyed at him, another male. I nod to the 'Queen' before me and nod to Kyuusai slightly I look at Veou "Till next.time, little Veou" I.smile.and.ag my.tail I look at the wolves and pad off searching for my precious diamond among dark Coal, Soul
Warrior Acai Vilkas
Warrior Acai Vilkas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum