DarkIllusionRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aggressive Expansion

Go down

Aggressive Expansion Empty Aggressive Expansion

Post  Margrave Swift Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:50 pm

The view of the majestic cedar den was an awe spiring sight to behold. The long roots racing about the soil expertly twining around each other like hundreds of twisted hands spinning into the soil. Surely it is here Edon would place himself above the ground on these roots to gaze about a crowd or the lands he occupied. A place only fit for the Vilkas royal family. I padded forwards gently across the grass but I didn't allow myself to be so silent as I always was, instead working to let my dainty black paws move audibly towards the den to alert of my coming presence. Personally I wasn't fond of people sneaking up on me in the dark so certainly no Royal would enjoy that much either. It was odd for me, to force myself out of my stealthy habits. I advanced towards the entrance though I knew well enough not to enter without invitation and disturb Edon more than I already was. I gazed towards the dark opening with my Caribbean blue optics softly and stood straight up as a good soldier should before their commander in chief. My ears rotated forwards towards the tree and tail curled over my back although it would never rival the dominance of the leader. A commander should indeed always look flawless before their Royal out of respect, disciplined and cleansed. Ready to react and serve within a moment's notice if an order comes. Despite my obsidian stone-like stance my demeanor was relatively easy going and lacking much concern. A small smile painted across my narrow maw which parted a bit before I spoke. "So what's the strategy, Oh Fearless Leader?" I said softly letting my words float easily through the wind towards the massive den before me to ask about the battle plans I would have to eventually execute in his name. "Surely once you take control of the Valentine territory the entire region will fall under your domain..." I continued briskly laying my thoughts out plainly and dropping my sometimes encrypted form of speech. I paused for a moment arching my eyebrow as if my next words posed a challenge to him though we both know as always he would surmount the competition to be the victor. "Of course we'll have to win the coming war first once we declare it..." My tone was smooth like the rounded river stones softened by the many years the quick current flowing about them, shaping them perfectly. I waited in the silence under the enormous Cedar tree waiting for Edon to bring himself forwards whenever he was ready, for surely soon he would come forth.
Margrave Swift
Margrave Swift

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum